Chapter 10: Wake Me Up Inside

Even better SMUT Warning 😉

The sun started to peek through the blinds later that morning as Whitney covered her head with a pillow. She looked over at her phone and saw the time 10:30.

"Shit," she muttered as she saw Stacey had texted her a few times letting her know she had the day off and that her boyfriend Josh was actually in town if they wanted to meet up later. She set her phone back down and felt an arm tug her back. Whitney turned over and looked at the curly-haired blonde boy that was sleeping next to her. He slowly opened one of his eyes and looked at her.

"Creep much?" he groaned.

"I like what I see," she answered. He pulled her closer to him as he softly kissed her lips. Whitney took it to the next level, deepening the kiss as she pulled Joseph on top of her. Her hands tangled in his curls as he left love bites down her neck.

"Fuck Joseph," he moaned. He leaned up and smirked at her before making his way down her body to her aching pussy. He started kissing the inside of her thighs like he had last night, but this time he added to the feeling, inserting one of his fingers as he began pumping. Whitney arched her back at the sensation running through her body.

"Feel good?" he asked, taking in her face and the way he was making her feel. "Sweetheart, before we go any further, I don't have another condom."

"It's ok, I'm on birth control," she breathed.

"Good," he groaned as he inserted another finger as his lips swiftly kissed hers. His pumping got quicker and Whitney felt the wave of her orgasm reaching its peak. She arched her back into Joseph, before letting herself go. "Not so fast princess."

Whitney sat up on her elbows as she watched Joseph take her honey and stroke it down his hard dick before thrusting into her. "Oh shit, fuck," she moaned as he started to move his hips. Whatever they had done last night or this morning had been child's play compared to what they were doing now. "Not so fast," she muttered as she pushed him away and they flipped positions as she lined herself with him and sunk down.

"Whit, fuck," he groaned as she began to bounce on him, his hands finding her hips as is fingers dug into them. Whitney had her eyes on Joseph seeing that now she was putting him into the same ecstasy he had done to her as his eyes closed as she sunk down on him even further.

"Joseph," she breathed, throwing her head back as his dick hit her spot and was sending her spirling and fast. He leaned up and put his hand behind her neck as he thrusted his hips into her, making his dick go even deeper in her as their gazes stayed locked on each other. It wasn't long before Whitney cried out as she let her second orgasm crash over her and clenched around him.

"Fuck," he groaned as he thrusted into her once more before she felt the warm heat of his release inside her. Her head fell on his shoulder. Both were sweaty and their hair matted to their faces. Joseph pushed some of Whitney's hair out of her face, before softly kissing her. She got off of him as she walked into the bathroom to get in the shower.

As she let the hot water run down her body, she felt arms wrap around her. "I had to shower," she laughed, feeling Joseph's stubble on her cheek.

"I know, but I figured we'd save water," he answered as she turned to face him.

"You're going to be bad for me," she whispered.

"Why is that?" he asked.

"Because, you're unlocking feelings I didn't know I even had."

"Good, because I plan to unlock everything you'll let me."

After a hot makeout session in the shower and Joseph going back to his room to get ready, Whitney picked up her phone to text Stacey to see if they wanted to meet up for brunch.

Whitney: Hey! Do you and Josh want to meet up? I'm starving

Stacey: We can totally do that!

Whitney: I've had a long morning and need coffee. 😉

Stacey: Um, spill

Whitney: Joseph showed up at my room at 3 and we hooked up and then again this morning. Girl fucking spectacular

Stacey: It's those British you have to look out for LOL

Whitney: You're not wrong LOL. We'll see you in about 20.  Liberty Social?

Stacey: Yes ma'am see ya'll then