Chapter 17: Taken

**SMUT Warning**

Whitney woke up the next morning and reached out for Joseph, but all she found was an empty space. She wondered if he had to go somewhere this morning so she threw on one of his t-shirts and her shorts and walked out into the living room. There she found Joseph cooking breakfast in nothing but basketball shorts, hanging low on his hips. Down girl.

He must have heard her come in because he turned around and smiled. "What are you smiling about?"

"Oh, I'm just enjoying the view," she replied, walking into the kitchen.

"Is that so?" he answered, setting down the pan and taking her in his arms.

"Yeah, that happy trail you got, makes me crazy," she answered, lustfully, running her finger down it. His hand grabbed her wrist and swiftly kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he set her on the counter. He pulled her shorts down as he knelt down and settled between her legs. His tongue, finding her soaking core.

"Joseph," she moaned. She threw her head back and closed her eyes at the sensation running through her body. This man could do things to her body she didn't even think were possible.

"You taste so good, princess," he groaned. She tried to hold herself steady and not fall off the counter.

"For fucks sake," she moaned as she yanked his head up and tugged on the waistband of his shorts. He helped her and pushed his shorts down as his hard cock sprung free. He took it in his hands and thrusted into her.

"Bloody hell," he groaned as he thrusted into her, each time harder and deeper than the last.

"That's my spot," she moaned as his dick hit a new spot and she fell over the ecstasy cliff, clenching around his cock. He leaned in as their foreheads touched and as his movements began to get sloppy. She could tell he was about to finish by him biting his tongue. Whitney tightened her legs around his waist and it brought their bodies flush as Joseph thrusted a few times and spilled inside her. He laid his head on her shoulder to catch his breath, before reaching for something to clean up with.

"That's a way to start the day," she joked.

"Smartass," he replied, cleaning himself off before helping her off the counter. Her legs about gave out and Joseph caught her. "Are you ok?"

"I'm ok. Worth every damn bit of getting fucked before breakfast," she answered with a smirk. She walked out of the room to get cleaned up before they actually had breakfast.

After breakfast, they sat on the balcony and relaxed before going to meet Joseph's fellow Stranger Things castmates.

"Do they know we are going to be around people who are going to recognize ya'll, right?" Whitney asked.

"We've been doing shit like this the whole time we're filming. I mean I take photos with fans, but I'm there to spend time with you."

"That begins the next question, people will see us together. You're good with that?"

"I might not post about us or much of anything at all, but I don't give two shits what people think. We're together and that's the only thing I care about."

As the nightfall began to set in, Joseph and Whitney met everyone in the park.

"Hi Whitney! So good to see you again," Natasha said, hugging her.

"Same here! Great to see ya'll again."

"We have a spot over there," replied Natasha, pointing over where Joe Keery, Sadie and Jamie Campbell and the other cast were sitting.