Chapter 12: Right Now With Me Tonight

**More Smut then a break for a while**

When they got back to the hotel, they all but kicked down the door to Whitney's hotel room, their hands all over each other. Their lips were locked in a tangled mess as Whitney pulled them towards the bed. Joseph stopped them before they fell as he held her face, their eyes held each other's gazes.

"I meant what I said Whitney," he started. She put her finger up to his lips.

"I know," she whispered. Her hands found the buttons of his shirt as she slowly unbuttoned each one before pushing his shirt off his shoulders. Joseph started yanking on her dress as he pulled it over her head as it joined his shirt on the floor. She sat on the bed as she unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants and boxers down as his hard dick sprung free. She began to kiss down his stomach and down his happy trail before taking him in her mouth.

"Whit, fuck," he groaned as her tongue swirled his tip and back down. His hands tangled in her hair as she kept going. He knew he was getting close, but he needed her. He stopped her as he laid her down on the bed. "I need you more," he whispered as he kissed her lips softly before making his way down her body and pulling her thong off. He settled between her legs, kissing her thighs and finally her wet folds.

"Joseph," she whined as he plunged his tongue in her folds. She squirmed at the feeling, grabbing his curls and digging into them to keep from losing herself. Her panting got heavier and Joseph knew she was close.

"Let it go baby," he said. She let out a moan as she grabbed his hair and rode out her orgasm.

"Good girl," he said, grabbing the condom from his pants and rolling it on before climbing over her on the bed. He lined himself up with her and pushed himself in.

His lips found hers as their hips moved in rhythm. Whitney looked into his big brown eyes and knew she was falling in love. No doubt in her mind. This man had a hold on her and she would give him everything.

"Harder," she breathed. He nodded as he took her leg and wrapped it around his waist as it pushed him deeper, hitting a new spot, the spot. "Oh my God." She knew he felt something different too because his eyes rolled back as they both got lost in each other. She yanked him back down to her as she knew she was close and so was he and wanted him close to her as she pulled his head back to hers.

His forehead touched hers as he stayed locked on her. Whitney's hands on either said of his face as she kissed him before arching her back, causing her hips to buck into his.

"Fuck," he groaned as he slammed into her a few more times before he stilled. His head fell in the crook of her neck as he caught his breath. Whitney ran her hands through his hair and held him close, not wanting their time together to end so quickly. He raised his head as he climbed out of bed to clean himself off.

Just thinking about Joseph leaving tomorrow, made all the emotions she was trying to avoid, bubble to the surface. She tried to push the tears away, but they pooled in her eyes.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" he asked as he climbed back in bed.

"Nothing," she tried to say, wiping the tears away.

"You're crying, it's not nothing."

"It just hit me that you have to leave tomorrow and our time together is over."

"Come here," he said, offering his arm. Whitney cuddled into him as he caressed her hair. "I don't want to leave you either, but we knew this was going to happen. We never said it was going to be easy with our schedules, but we'll make it work."

"You make it sound like we're dating or something," Whitney said with a smile.

"Oh, I thought you were Eddie Munson's girlfriend?"

"I mean Eddie is in limbo, but if Joseph Quinn is available, I'd take that title or him." He smiled at her.

"I think he's actually dating this amazing country singer who turned him into a country fan and he's really happy."

"She is too," she replied. He kissed her forehead as his arms wrapped around tighter and she fell asleep in his arms. He wouldn't admit it to her right now, but he was falling in love with her every second and leaving her was killing him as much as it was killing her.

His alarm was the one to wake them up the next morning. "5 more minutes mom," she groaned, cuddling into him. Whitney had stayed wrapped up in Joseph all night and he didn't want to wake her, but he had to make his flight back to Atlanta for filming.

"Sweetheart, I have to get up," he whispered. He kissed her forehead as he gently got out of bed to take a shower. Luckily, the night before, he had brought his bag to her room when he came to pick her up for dinner. He turned the hot water on as the water ran down his body and he began to replay the memories of yesterday and last night in his head.

When he got out of the shower and got dressed and walked out to see Whitney was still sleeping. He finished packing his bag and knelt down beside the bed. He caressed her face as her eyes began to open, the green, sparkling back at him.

"Princess, I have to get going to make my flight."

"I know," she said with a pout.

"I'll text you when I land, but then I'll be filming the rest of the day."

"Ok,"she said, sweetly. She sat up and went to throw on a shirt.

"Here," he said, throwing her one of his. "Now you'll have me with you." She ran over to him as he took her in his arms and swore he wouldn't let go.

"Let me know the second you land," she said, the sadness in her eyes clearly staring back at him. Fuck.

"I will, sweetheart. Be careful going to your next stop." She nodded, clearly holding back her tears. He tipped her chin up to meet his gaze. "Whitney...," he kissed her before he spit out the words. He grabbed his bag and walked towards the door.

"Be safe, Joseph," she said, as they kissed once more and he disappeared down the hallway. Whitney closed the door behind her and leaned against it. "I love you," she whispered.