Chapter 2 Duel for Trust

While Sawatari and Gongenzaka are dueling Kaito, Yuni and Vivian look in surprise at the four people that are in front of them.

"Who are you guys?" The blonde hair man asks as if they had never seen them before, then the blue-haired girl notices that they have the same red cloths that are from the Resistance. "Where did you get those? They are from the Resistance!"

Yuni asks, "Does that mean you are the Resistance? Thank goodness, we have been trying to find you."

"Find us? Are you going to card us? Is that what you mean?" The pink-haired boy says.

"No, we are not with Academia. We are the Lancers, we're from the Standard Dimension Our mission is to aid the Resistance and stop Academia's invasion!"

"And why should we believe you?" The purple-haired boy asks. "Academia uses all kinds of methods to deceive us and hunt us down. How do we know if you're not one of them?"

Vivian says "It seems like they don't trust us, huh?"

Yuni says, "It is obvious, consider how much destruction of Heartland they have to face..."

Astral says, "I can't believe that they are here in this world as well...Shark...Rio...Michael and Thomas..."

Rio hears the white figure knowing our names and she asks, "How did you know our names?"

"Huh? We didn't say anything." Vivian says.

"No, I mean that white figure, he just called our names..." The girl says.

Yuni and Vivian are surprised to know that Rio can see Astral, but the other three boys are confused. "What white figure? I don't see anything." Michael says.

"Wait, you can't see him?" Rio asks as the other 3 members shake their heads. Shark says, "Rio, you must be tired. Just take a rest, we'll take care of them."

Thomas says, "That's right, if they are going to assist us in defeating Academia, we will have to be the judge of that."

Vivian whispers to Yuni, "So she can see Astral..."

"Maybe she will be the one... but right now, we have to prove ourselves that we are not the enemies." Yuni says as they both Activate their duel disks.

"Field Magic: Crossover." The four of them are surprised to see the platforms and Thomas says, "These don't belong to Heartland, but we don't see Academia use this as well..."

"But that doesn't mean that they aren't truly spies sent from Academia." Shark says as they activate their Duel Disks.

"DUEL!" (Yuni+Vivian:8000)(Thomas+Shark:8000)

"Since neither one of us can battle in the first turn, so I'll go first. I summon Big Jaws. (ATK:1800/DEF:300 LV:3) And I set one card and end my turn."

"My turn." Vivian draws a card. "I use my Magic Card, Ghost Vacuum! I can send up to three cards to my graveyard, then I gain 1000 LP and draw a card!"

As the vacuum with a ghost symbol appears on the field, it sucks up 3 of Vivian's cards and she gets her LP. (Yuni+Vivian:8000-9000) She also draws a card.

"I set Ghost Zone and then end my turn." Vivian says.

"No monsters and only one set card? Are you mocking us?" Thomas questions.

"Of course not. I am always serious." Vivian says, "This is a part of my strategy."

"If you say so, then you will be taking my fan service." Thomas says, "I set a monster face down as well as two cards. Then I use Xyz Colosseum: Only Xyz Monsters can attack and all Xyz monsters can gain 200 ATK."