Chapter 51 Photon and Boxers

As Heartland is rebuilding, Yuya and his siblings are now walking around the park. Vivian says, "Looks like the progress is going well..."

Yuni says, "I know, I am glad to see Heartland starting to return to normal. This is the Heartland that we like to see..."

Yuya says, "But still, we need to be careful of the Number Monsters..."

"I know what you mean." Katrina says. "So have you found out where the next Number Monster is located?"

"Not yet..." Yuya frowns a little until they notice a man standing in front of them. He is wearing a Photon Lord outfit.

"You may be able to defeat Academia in this dimension, however, you're not going anywhere." The Photon Lord says.

"I guess you must be one of the Number spirits?" Yuni asks.

"So who wants to duel me?" Photon Lord asks. "I'll show you what a true Photon user is."

"So you're a Photon user? Then I'll duel you." Yuya says.

Then Yuya activates his Duel Disk and he also manages to do Photon Transformation. Once the transformation is complete, the Field Magic is also complete. "Duel!" (Yuya:4000)(Photon Lord:4000)

"I'll get the first turn." Photon Lord says, "I use Magic Card: Photon Veil from my hand! This card can return 3 LIGHT Monsters from my hand to my deck and add 3 LIGHT Monsters to my hand!"

"Exchanging three monsters?" Yuya asks.

"And then I activate Quick-Play Magic: Photon Lead! This card can Special Summon one Level 4 or lower LIGHT Monster, which was added to my hand from my deck in attack Position. I Special Summon Daybreaker! (ATK:1700/DEF:0 LV:4)"

After a knight monster appears, Photon Lord says, "When this card is successfully Special Summoned, I can Special Summon another one from my hand! And the newly summoned Daybreaker activates its effect!"

"So there are three Daybreakers..." Katrina says, "This is just like Shun's strategy..."

"I Overlay my three Level 4 Daybreakers! Xyz Summon! Come forth, Numbers 10! White-Light Knight - Illuminator! (ATK:2400/DEF:2400 RNK:4 OVU:3)

A white knight on a white horse appears with the Number 10 on his armor, Yuni says, "Numbers 10? But I thought Photon Lord is Numbers 90..."

Photon Lord says, "I'm not done yet! I activate the effect of Numbers 10! Once per turn, by detaching one Overlay Unit, it allows me to send one card from my hand to the graveyard, and draw one card!"

After sending the card to the graveyard, he says, "And I activate the effect of Light Serpent which was sent to the graveyard! When Light Serpent is sent to my graveyard from my hand, it can be Special Summoned to the field!" (ATK:1200/DEF:800 LV:3)

After the snake appears, Photon Lord continues, "Then I Normal Summon Plasma Ball!" (ATK:900/DEF:900 LV:3)

"Now there are two Level 3 Monsters?" Vivian asks.

"I Overlay Level 3 Light Serpent and Plasma Ball! Xyz Summon! Come forth, Numbers 20! Gig-Ant Brilli-Ant! (ATK:1800/DEF:1800 OVU:2)

"You've got to be kidding me... two Numbers Monsters in the same turn?" Yuni mutters.

Yuya says, "That is not going to stop me. My turn!" After drawing a card, he says, "I activate Ritual Magic: Photon Dragon Descent! I release Photon Chargeman from my hand to perform a Ritual Summon!"

After the ritual appears, Yuya says, "Ritual Summon! Come forth! Knight of Photon Dragon! (ATK:1900/DEF:900 LV:4)"

A Dragon riding the Photon Dragon appears on the field, and Yuya continues, "I use Knight of Photon Dragon's effect, by releasing this card, I can Summon Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon from my deck!" (ATK:3000/DEF:2500 LV:8)