Chapter 3 Rush for Revenge

"I am not going to let my friends get turned into cards!" Yuya says as he steps in front of the fallen Gongenzaka and Sawatari. "Sawatari, Gongenzaka... the people still surviving in Heartland..."

"It's useless." Yuto says to Yuya, "Kaito isn't going to listen to what you have to say!"

"If he won't listen to me, then I'll have him understand through a Duel! I learned a lot in my Duel in the City with Jack! If I put my words and my feelings into my Dueling...even Kaito will understand!" Yuya says.

"You know my name?" Kaito says. "So you are from Academia!"

"No! I'm not from Academia!" Yuya says.

"I know that Academia has put a bounty on my head. I've turned many of their soldiers into cards. It's a given. But you've turned so many times more people into cards! That's why I swore... If you turn a hundred of my friends into cards... I'll make a thousand Academia soldiers meet the same fate! And you will soon join that number!" Kaito says while activating his Duel Disk. "Are you prepared to repent!?"

Yuya says, "I only want to talk to you with my Dueling!" As he activates the Duel Disk, his duel disk says, "Field Magic: Crossover."

As the platforms and blue light of Crossover materialize, Kaito says, "Talking is pointless! Academia only deserves death!"

Suddenly, Yuya's deck starts to glow, and then his clothes start to glow pure white as everyone is surprised. His hair also grows white and green similar to Zarc's style.

"This is..." Yuya gasps.

"Photon Transformation...it was what Kaito has done back in the original Dimension..." Zarc gasps. "Since you're facing a different Kaito, could it be that your deck is sharing its powers to you?"

Kaito says, "I don't know what you've done, but you're not going to scare me!"

Yuya says, "Let's go! Kaito!"

"Duel!" Both of them yell. (Yuya:4000)(Kaito:4000)

"I'll go first! I summon Cipher Wing from my hand!" (ATK:1400/DEF:900 LV:4)

Kaito Summons a bit-like Monster with three wings, then he says, "When I control a Cipher Wing, I can special summon another Cipher Wing from my hand!"

"He's got two Cipher Wings again?!" Gongenzaka says.

"I activate the Magic Card: Double Exposure from my hand and double the Levels of my two Cipher Wings!" This causes them to get shocked.

"Here it comes!" Gongenzaka says. "Oh no!" Sawatari says.

"I overlay my two Level 8 Cipher Wings! Galaxy shining in the darkness, embody the demon of revenge and become my very servant! Xyz Summon! Descend! Rank 8! Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon!" (ATK:3000/DEF:2500 RNK:8 OVU:2)

"Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon!" Gongenzaka says.

"He got his ace monster out right at the get-go!" Sawatari says.

"I set one card and end my turn."Kaito says.

Yuto says, "Yuya, it's true you were able to talk to Jack Atlas with your Dueling. Those feelings even reached my soul inside of you. But that was only because Jack was aiming for the same goal as you..."

Zarc says, "Both you and Jack were wishing for the peace of the City. But right now, Kaito is ruled by his hatred. He's a wild beast who bares his fangs at everything in his way! You can't speak to him..."

Yuya says, "I can. I believe it! Didn't you two believe that also? He's from the Xyz Dimension just like you. There's no way he doesn't want peace. My turn!"