Chapter 31 Dark Galaxy-Eyes

Once they get back to Xyz Dimension, Yuya and Yuni are grabbing Victoria as they rush to find their father, who is chatting with Katrina and Vivian. "Dad! Look who we have found!"

Yusho turns around and he is surprised to see Victoria, he asks, "Victoria? Is that you?"

"Uncle Yusho, it is so nice to see you again." Victoria says as they share a hug. Katrina asks, "Who is she?"

Yuni says, "This is Victoria, she was also a person from Original Dimension. We found her in Fusion Dimension and she gave us a lot of information."

Yusho asks, "Victoria? Where have you been? And what happened to you and your father?"

Victoria says, "I was hiding in my own Clear World, so I didn't know anything about the Dimension Splits...and I just learned that Zarc and Zarnie are also split into four."

"I see. There is no need to be afraid." Yusho says.

After introducing Katrina and Vivian, Victoria also greets them as they decide to chat for a while.

At the same time, Rumi and Kaito are walking around the base and Rumi says, "So how are things going with your side?"

Kaito says, "It is fine, I will not leave Hart again. I'm still grateful that you knock me into the senses."

"I'm glad." Rumi says. Just then, they quickly dodge as the place they were standing just explodes.

"What's going on?" Kaito asks, and they see a person saying, "You got lucky, but I won't miss next time."

The man reveals to be one of the Seven Sins, Pride. Rumi says, "You're one of the Seven Sins!"

"Oh? When I look closely, you are not the Sakaki Yuni that I seek." Pride says. "Tell her to come and face me."

"What are you going to do with her?" Kaito asks, and Pride says, "It is simple, I am going to avenge Wrath, Lust, and Greed."

"You are not going to avenge them unless you beat me." Rumi says as she activates her Duel Disk, causing the Action Field to come. Kaito asks, "Rumi?"

"Kaito, find Yuni and the others." Rumi says, and Kaito nods.

"Do you think you can do anything to me?" Pride asks, and Rumi says, "We don't know if we don't try."

"Very well. I like your pride." Then he also activates the Duel Disk and they both yell, "Duel!" (Pride:4000)(Rumi:4000)

"I'll get the first turn." Rumi says, " I summon Flying Riders: Egg!" (ATK:0/DEF:0 LV:1 PS:2)

As an egg with a small head and feet pops out, Rumi says, "Using one Level 1 Egg, I overlay this monster! Born from the egg, stretch your wings and get ready to fly! Xyz Summon! Come forth! Flying Riders: Duckling 1!" (ATK:1100/DEF:700 RNK:1 OVU:1)

As the white duckling with a star on its body appears, Rumi says, "By detaching one overlay unit. I can Xyz Summon an Xyz Monster whose rank is 1 to three higher using this card as a material! I overlay Duckling 1! Move in the Wind, and stretch your body wide for the biggest flying in the sky! Rank Up Xyz Change! Come! Rank 2! Flying Kite 2 (ATK:1400/DEF:1100 RNK:2 OVU:1)

A yellow kite with two stars appears on the field, Rumi says, "I activate Egg's effect from my graveyard: when this card is used as an Overlay Unit and is also being attached, I can set it on the Pendulum Zone!"

As the monster rises into the air and a 2 is below it. Rumi says, "I end my turn."

Pride says, "I see you have summoned an Xyz Monster this early. But you are just giving me a chance. I summon Radius, the Half-Moon Dragon!" (ATK:1400/DEF:1200 LV:4)