Chapter 8 Reunion, Duels and Plans

In both worlds, Yuni and Bruno press the button of the Dimension Transport Device as the door glows white. Yuni smiles at the doorway as she turns to Yuya and Reisho, "It worked."

"Now that's done..." Reisho says, "Can anyone hear me from here?"

Back at the Fusion Dimension, Yuzu, Ryu, Bruno, Ruka, Rua, Asuka, Johan, Mark, Hana, Bruno, and the two teachers are in front of the doorway. They hear Reisho's voice and Yuzu says, "Reisho! Is that you?"

The three of them hear Yuzu's voice as Yuni says, "It's Yuzu."

Yuya says, "Yuzu, can you hear me?"

"Yuya, I heard you! loud and clear!" Yuzu says.

"Good, now you can cross it safely." Yuya says with a smile.

Yuzu holds her mother's hand and says, "Now we can cross the dimensions to Xyz...We are finally going to meet Yuya and the others again..."

"Yeah..." Sarah says with a small smile.

Once the people are transported to Heartland, Yuya and Yuni immediately hug Yusho. They really miss him so much since his disappearance for 3 years. "Dad...we finally met again..." Yuya says.

"We missed you...Mom missed you as well...everyone did..." Yuni says as she doesn't want to let go. Yusho smiles and says, "I really miss you guys as well. I am glad that we get to see each other again..."

As for Reisho, he walks towards his birth mother, he has mixed feelings for her, as she tried to avoid him because of his father. "Mom..."

Then Reisho hesitantly hugs Sarah, he starts to form tears and says, "How could you...I thought you weren't revived this whole time. You were always near me, but you avoided me all this time..."

Sarah frowns at her son and she hugs him tight, "I am sorry, Reisho. I was afraid if you learned the truth..."

Reisho asks, "About the divorce? I saw the papers..."

Yuzu says, "Reisho, Mom didn't write those papers, Professor is the one that did this."

"What do you mean?" Reisho asks.

As Reisho and the others are talking, Yusho introduces Johan and Asuka to them, and they are shocked to see them as well.

"So you are Yuya and Yuni, sensei has talked about you two a lot." Asuka says.

Johan says, "Indeed, it is a pleasure to meet you all."

"It is nice to meet you as well." Yuya says as they shake hands. Yubel appears besides Yuya and says, "It sure is a surprising turn of events, these two also got revived as well."

"I know." Yuya says. "Now I am curious if other people also revived as well..."

Johan says, "Yuya, so you have a duel monster partner as well?"

Yuya and Yuni are surprised that he can see Yubel, but Yuni replies, "I assume you can see it, yes, that is Yubel."

"That is awesome. It is nice to see someone in common." Ruby Carbuncle appears on his shoulder and Yuni then sounds like a fangirl, "Is that Ruby? I always want to meet one."

"Oh, you know him as well? Yeah, he is cute." Johan says as Ruby jumps to nuzzle her.

Sarah and Yuzu are telling Reisho about what happened back then, and Reisho can't believe what he was hearing. He lowers his head and says, "I see...I can't believe Father would break your heart like that..."

Sarah says, "It is in the past. And I am glad that Yuzu's father still misses me."

Yusho says, "By the way, I heard from Yuzu that you can switch to Zarc and Zarine of your free will, can you call them out so I can talk to them?"