Chapter 52 Spiders for Finale Part 1

Yuni is in the Dimension Airship along with the others, as Sergey is about to be completely fixed. Yuya says, "So are you going to reboot Sergey now?"

"There is no reason not to, but he is a cyborg, he still needs to change, let him charge for a night and he will be powered up." Yuni says.

"But still...I'm still terrified of him..." Yuzu says.

"Don't worry, we promise that we have rewritten his memories." Burno says as the others nod.

Just then, Edo and Kaito rush into the airship and Kaito say, "We have some bad news."

"The whole Heartland is being surrounded by spider webs." Edo says.

"What?" The others are in disbelief as they rush outside, they see that a lot of people are trapped in spider webs. Yusho and the others are trying to save others from the webs, but they also need to dodge them.

"Dad, where do those spider webs come from?" Yuya asks his father, who turns to him and says, "We don't know what happened, but it just appears from the sky..."

Reisho says, "Who in the mind would do such a thing?"

But then, a large Spider Web appears from the sky, and Vivian is the only one who notices it, she quickly pushes the closest person out of the way, which turns out to be Akaba Reiji, but Yuya and the others are captured.

"Brother! Everyone!" Vivian says.

"Damn it...this web is so sticky..." Yuni groans as they try to get it out.

"Looks like we miss two of them..." Vivian and Reiji turn around to see two people standing in front of them. The first one is the man with blue hair and a spider on his small shirt that shows his chubby belly, and the second one is a woman who is yawning and she has green hair and a spider mark on her small tank top.

"You're...the final members of the Seven Sins...Gluttony and Sloth..." Yuya says.

"Seven Sins..." Reiji mutters as he has no idea what has happened.

Gluttony says, "After losing five of our members, we have been spying on you guys."

Sloth says, "Although we miss the two of them, it will be great to get our sweet revenge."

Reiji asks, "Why are you doing this? Are you siding with Academia?"

"You can say so, we are asked to stop all of you, that's why we have set up these Spider Webs to trap you. They won't be gone unless you defeat both of us at the same time." Gluttony says.

Vivian turns to Reiji and says, "Reiji, looks like the two of us are the only ones that are not trapped. We have to save others."

"I agree. We'll be your opponents." Both Reiji and Vivian activate their duel disks, and Gluttony and Sloth also do the same.

"Field Magic: Crossover!" After the platforms appear, the Action Cards are scattered around. Sloth says, "We will be sharing our LP, but we won't be sharing our fields, that's the rule."

Gluttony says, "And I'll be savoring this moment to crush all of you."

"As if you can." Vivian says. "We will save everyone!"

"Duel!" (Vivian+Reiji:8000)(Gluttony+Sloth:8000)

"I'll get the first turn." Vivian says, "I activate my Magic Card, Ghost Vacuum, by sending 3 cards to the graveyard, we'll recover our own LP, I can also draw one card. (Vivian+Reiji:8000-9000)

After sending three cards to the graveyard, Vivian draws a card and says, "I end my turn."

Sloth yawns and says, "I really don't like long duels, so I'll try to make it quick. I summon Rainbow Spider." (ATK:1700/DEF:500 LV:4)