Chapter 55 Duel Monster's History

After rushing back to the Different Dimension Airship, the ones who are inside are Yuya, Yuni, Yuzu, Katrina, Vivian, Yusho, Sarah, Ryu, Johan, Rio, Shark, Ruka, Rua, Reisho, Reiji, Reira, and Rebecca. They are looking at the blinking Numbers 60 and Yuzu asks, "Why is it glowing?"

"I'm not sure, however, it is not normal." Yuni says. "Numbers 60 might be wanting to tell us something."

Just then, Astral, Enna, and Celestial appear and Rebecca asks, "Did you guys know something?"

"Numbers 60 might be trying to tell us to go to the Astral World." Enna says.

"Astral World?" This causes a lot of them to be surprised. Yuya asks, "Why the Astral World?"

"We don't know. But in this Numbers 60...I sense Eliphas' power inside this Monster. I assume that Eliphas might want to meet us..." Astral says.

"Eliphas wants to meet us?" Rebecca asks.

"We don't know..." Celestial says. "But we will need to go to Astral World. This Different Dimension Ship will be able to take us there."

Just then, the three Astral World figures start to steer the ship, as everyone on the ship leaves for the Astral World. The ship is shaking as they hold on tight, they manage to get to the Astral World safety.

"So this is the Astral World..." Reisho says as they all look around.

"This place is beautiful..." Rio says in awe.

"I agree...it's like we're in another world..." Ruka says.

"I have been waiting for you." Just then, Eliphas appears in front of them, and Astral says, "Eliphas, why are you trying to summon us back?"

Eliphas says, "Follow me to the palace, we'll explain everything there."

The others nod as they head into the tower. Once they are there, Enna asks, "So Eliphas, what is the reason you call us?"

"It is for the upcoming danger." Eliphas says. "Take a look at this."

They notice the four worlds trying to combine into one, and then a giant dragon hovers above the world. Reiji asks, "What is this?"

"This is the Genesis Omega Dragon, also known as GOD." Eliphas says. "This Dragon has the power to destroy the worlds."

"Destroy the worlds?" This causes everyone to be surprised.

Eliphas says, "At first, I wasn't aware of this Monster's existence. However, it is until these four of them manage to come and tell me."

Eliphas takes out four cards, and Yuni gasps, "That's...Future Numbers 0: Future King, Hope, Numbers 39: King of Wishes, Hope, Numbers 93: King of Wishes, Hope Kaiser, and Numbers 99: Dragon King of Wishes, Hope Dragoon!"

"So they are here in this Astral World all this time?" Astral asks.

"They told me how Black Mist has been revived by a Barian named Mistress Thousand, and since then, they have been helping me with this information." Eliphas says.

"So what does it have to do with the Genesis Omega Dragon?" Sarah asks.

"Genesis Omega Dragon is the first monster who has the form of Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz." Eliphas says. "Two of the people a lot of years ago, Adam and Eve, use their love to split the Genesis Omega Dragon into 10 dragons."

"10 dragons?" Vivian asks.

"10 Dragons with Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz. After the World split into four, it gains the fourth power: Pendulum." Eliphas says. "There are four figures who want this power of their own, and I'm sure you've already figured out who they are."