Chapter 33 Brothers' Duel

After getting back to the Duel Lodge, Yuzu and Hana are talking until they see the wounds on Yuni's skin. Yuzu asks, "What happened to Yuni? What's going on?"

Yuya says, "It's a long story, but we just came back from the ruins that held Vector's memories."

"Seriously? That sure is a lot of traps." Hana says.

"Yeah, and we were ambushed by Numbers 96 as well." Yuni says, "Just like in the past, he wants Astral to duel and he uses the same traps on me."

"I'm glad you're safe and sound." Yusho hears it and he says.

"Thanks, Dad. But we can't rest, we still have a bunch of Numbers to get back." Yuni says.

Vivian says, "That's right. We should go find the Numbers."

"If you're looking for Numbers, we manage to find some." They turn to see Michael and Thomas walking toward them. Each of them shows three cards and Thomas says, "I don't know why, but they suddenly appear in our decks.

"The three Numbers with OOPArts, and three Numbers with Gimmick Puppets..." Michael says. "I guess they tried to control us, but for some reason, they didn't."

Yuni says, "Strange... By the way, since you have these monsters, did you use them in a Duel yet?"

"We haven't." Thomas says. "Are you suggesting that we use them?"

"Well, you can try using them as practice, I don't mind." Yuni says. Hana says, "Now that you mentioned it, I also want to see how you use those Monsters as well."

Michael and Thomas look at each other first, before agreeing to use them for Duels. After getting to the arena in the You Show Duel School, Michael and Thomas already activate their Duel Disks as the Field Magic has also appeared.

"Duel!" Thomas and Michael yell in unison as they start the duel. (Thomas:4000)(Michael:4000)

It is not just them, they also have Byron and Chris to watch their family members, as they are going to intervene once the Numbers are out of control.

Michael says, "I'll get the first turn. I summon OOPArts Nebra Disk!" (ATK:1800/DEF:1500 LV:4)

As the monster appears, Michael says, "When this card is Normal Summoned, I can add 1 OOPArts card from my deck to my hand."

After drawing a card, he says, "I use Continuous Magic Card: OOPArts Palace – Trilithon! Since all the monsters that I controlled are OOPArts Monsters, I can pay 500 LP to Normal Summon a monster from my hand! I Summon OOPArts Mud Golem - Shakouki!" (ATK:1700/DEF:1000 LV:4) (Michael:4000-3500)

After the mud golem appears on the field, Michael says, "I overlay my Level 4 Nebra Disk and Level 4 Shakouki! Xyz Summon! Come forth! Numbers 36! OOPArts Super Engine - Fork Hyuk!" (ATK:2000/DEF:2500 RNK:4 OVU:2)

A giant fortress with the Number 36 on the sphere's surface appears, Yuya says, "So that's the first Number..."

"I set 1 card and end my turn." Michael says.

Thomas says, "My turn!" After drawing a card, he says, "When you have an Xyz Monster on your field while I don't, I can Special Summon Gimmick Puppet - Magne Doll." (ATK:1000/DEF:1000 LV:8)

After the marionette monster appears, he continues, "I Normal Summon Gimmick Puppet - Gear Changer from my hand. (ATK:100/DEF:100 LV:1) I activate Gear Changer's effect, I can change its Level to the same as a Monster I control, I choose Magne Doll!"

"So that is two Level 8 Monsters." Bryon says.

"I Overlay my Level 8 Magne Doll and Gear Changer! Xyz Summon! The envoy from Hell pulls the strings of fate. Once more, lift the curtain to the stage in the depths of the deepest, blackest darkness! Gimmick Puppet - Giant Killer!" (ATK:1500/DEF:2500 RNK:8 OVU:2)