Chapter 25 Greed for Getting Back

After the third base is gotten, Jim has gotten along with the other people who are on their side, he also thanks to Lisa for saving him, and the latter gives him an acceptable response.

Right now, Yuya and his siblings are in the airship, and Yuni is fixing the Dimensional Teleport machine along with Reisho and Bruno. Yuya is sitting beside Katrina and Vivian as he asks, "Yuni, is it finished?"

"Well, if I press this button, it should be finished." She says as she presses the button, then the portal opens. "It is the success, but right now there is another problem."

"What is it?" Vivian asks with confusion.

"We are not sure if we can go to the other side of Synchro Dimension safely..." Reisho says, "We already used our luck when we got to the Standard safely, but will the same luck dawn upon us in this Synchro travel?"

"We don't know a thing if we don't try it out." Katrina says.

Then along with Yuzu, the group of six enter the Dimensional Teleporter just like last time, once they open their eyes, they find themselves in a house that overlooks the sea and the whole city.

"I remember this place, we are at Ruka and Rua's house." Yuzu says.

"So we have succeeded." Reisho says as they sigh in relief.

"But then where are Reiji and the others?" Yuni asks as they walk towards the balcony, but as they look down at the city, they widen their eyes as they see a lot of facilities that aren't like slums, instead, there are a lot of houses and apartments, as well as a lot of stores.

"No way...the City really united as one..." Yuya says with a smile.

"Yeah..." Vivian says. "And it is really great as well...though some parts are still repairing after the attack of the Academia..."

"Yeah, but it is a good sight." Yuni says.

Just then, Yugo, Rin, and Risu appear beside the group and then Yugo asks, "Now that we are back in the City, can you get us out now?"

"Of course." Yuya says, "I am sure you are excited to meet others."

Then they glow as they defuse, leaving Yuya, Yuni, and Yuzu only themselves again. Yuzu says, "Now I am back to only myself along with Ray..."

"I know, we got used to having other people in our bodies, so it is kinda weird to be back into myself with our siblings." Yuya says.

Then Yugo and Risu ride on their D-Wheels while Rin rides with Yugo, they want to go back to their orphanage as Yuya and the others are heading towards the Security building.

Unknown to them, the member of the Seven Sins, Greed, sees them and she says, "If they think they can get rid of me, then they're wrong. I'll avenge Wrath and Lust."

At the same time, Reiji, Reira, Ron, Tsukikage, Jack, Crow, Shinji, and Tokumatsu are still at the building, Crow says, "I can't believe our dream finally comes true, Shinji."

"Yeah...the city is really one..." Shinji says. "No Tops and no Commons. Only freedom..."

Reiji is still monitoring the security cameras and then he sees a signal. "Brother?" Reira, who is watching it, asks in confusion.

"It seems like we have detected an unusual signal." Reiji says as they are confused.

"Who is it?" Ron asks.

As Reiji turns to the cameras, he widens his eyes as he mutters, "Yuya and his siblings, along with Yuzu and Reisho are back."

"For real?" Crow asks, "That's great."