Chapter 15 Dolls and Ninjas

With the first victory against the Academia, they have a new base and it is protected by the Different Dimension Ship. Yuya says, "Even though we have our first victory, we still can't lower our guard, since who knows when Academia will come back."

"I agree." Yuni says. "Not only that, but we also have the secret figure who stole our Number Cards..."

As the Sakaki Siblings are now at the base as they are planning for the second attack, Numbers 96 is watching in the shadows as he smiles, "Now it's time to get those to help me..." He then goes outside and created a mansion out of nowhere. "Now if you dare come..." He laughs maliciously.

As Yuya and the others are outside, they notice the mansion and Yuni asks, "Brother, is this supposed to be here?"

"I don't know. I thought that all the buildings were destroyed by Academia." Yuya says.

Katrina says, "Yeah, and I can feel something suspicious inside the mansion as well."

The four Sakaki Siblings decide to check out on their own as they enter the door, all they could see are dresses inside the room and the dolls with creepy faces.

"Okay, if this is some kind of spooky house then tell me." Vivian says with a deep breath.

Just then, they hear footsteps and they see a female doll walking toward them. "Welcome...to my dollhouse. I am Princess Cologne..."

Katrina flinches as she looks at the doll as if she has some memories of the same doll. Yuya looks at her and says, "You look like a living doll, what do you want with us?"

"I can't allow you to leave this place. If you lose, then I'll turn you guys into my collection." Cologne says with a smirk that sends them shivers.

"Turn us into your collections...don't tell me that if we lose we are going to turn into dolls..." Vivian says.

"But we can't get out of here unless we duel her. I guess we have no other choice." Yuya says.

"Let me duel her." Katrina says in a determined tone as she activates her Duel Disk. Yuya and the other three siblings are confused about her actions.

Princess Cologne looks at Katrina, and she also feels that she is quite familiar with her, she shakes her head and says, "So the vampire is going to duel me, interesting." She also activates her duel disk, with the Field Magic Crossover activated, they both yell, "Duel!" (Katrina:4000)(Cologne:4000)

Cologne says, "I'll get the first turn. I summon Toy Box." (ATK:0/DEF:0 LV:1)

As a box with all kinds of toys inside appears, she says, "I activate Magic Card: Mix Up." As a bomb appears and she says, "I destroy one monster on my field and I choose Toy Box."

"What?" Yuya and the others are surprised. "Did she just destroy her monster? What is she thinking?" Yuya mutters.

"When Toy Box has been destroyed on my field, I summon 4 Normal Monsters with different names but their ATK and DEF were 0 from my deck in Defense mode."

Just then, Doll Monster Kumacchi, Doll Monster Dra-kun, Doll Monster Robo-chin, and Doll Monster Girl-chan appear on the field. Vivian says, "Four level 4 monsters at once!"

"Is she going to Xyz Summon on the first turn?" Yuni wonders.

"Unfortunately, monsters summoned with Toy Box can't be used in an Xyz Summon. I'll end my turn here." Cologne says.

"That sure is an odd strategy. Was she shoring up her defenses?" Astral wonders.

"My turn." Katrina says, "I summon Blood Sucker Heal Bandage." (ATK:1700/DEF:2000 LV:4) As the monster appears, she says, "With this effect, I have five cards in my hand, so I can draw 5 cards."