Chapter 16 Supreme King's Awakening

Yuya and the others are now outside the Duel Lodge, as they are ready to go to the second base. Yuya says, "It is time for us to infiltrate the second base, are you guys ready?"

Everyone nods and then Yuni says, "Good, now let's go."

"I don't think so." Suddenly, they hear a voice, and then a fat guy stands in front of them. "I won't let you obstruct my feet."

Katrina asks, "Who are you?"

"I am Evillider, commander of the first Tomahawk fleet...Here to carry out operation Numbers sweep. From now on, my fleet is conquering this planet." The fat guy says as he swings his cloak.

"Tomahawk's fleet..." Reisho says, "Wait, that's the name of Number 42!"

"Then you must be one of the Numbers' spirits!" Katrina says.

"We will sink all who impede our subjugation of Heartland. And we will obliterate you." He says.

Yuya says, "I won't let you. I'll duel you this time." Both of them prepare their Duel Disks and the field magic is ready. "Duel!" (Yuya:4000)(Eviluder:4000)

"I'll go first, and I am going to go all out from the start." Yuya says. "With Scale 1 Stargazer Magician and Scale 8 Timegazer Magician, I set the Pendulum Scale!"

As two monsters appear in the sky, Yuya says, "With this, I can summon monsters from LV 2 to 7! Sway, pendulum of the soul! Draw an arc of light across the Aether! Pendulum Summon! Appear now, my loyal monsters! First is Dragoncaller Magician. (ATK:2400/DEF:1000, LV7 PS:4) And then appear! Wondrous and beautiful Dichromatic eyes! Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon! (ATK:2500/DEF:2000, LV7 PS:4)"

As the monster appears, Yuya says, "Now I overlay both of them. Dragon with dual-colored eyes, freeze with the ice and make everything shivering! Xyz Summon! Come forth! Rank 7! Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon!" (ATK:2800/DEF:2500, RNK:7 OVU:2)

As the freezing monster appears, Vivian says, "Good, he has the strong monster."

"I set one card and end my turn." Yuya says.

Eviluder says, "My turn." He draws a card and says, "When my opponent has an Xyz Monster on his field, I can special summon this card from my hand! Move out! Starship Spy Plane!" (ATK:1100/DEF:500, LV:4) "And when I've performed a Special Summon, then I can send one of my opponent's trap or magic cards back to your hand. I choose your Timegazer Magician." This causes Yuya to be surprised.

"So he is blocking the Pendulum Summon..." Rio mutters.

"Then safety of battle area confirmed. Starship Adjust Plane, move out!" He summons another plane monster on the field. (ATK:500/DEF:500, LV:3) "I use its effect, it can choose one monster on the field to give each of them a Level equal to their combined levels!"

"That's just like my brother's tactic." Michael says.

"Yeah, there are two Level 7 monsters now." Yuto replies.

"I overlay my Spy Plane and Adjust Plane, both of them are Level 7! I use the two monsters to create an Overlay Network." Eviluder says.

Just then, inside the Duel Lodge, Yusho and the others are feeling the shaking, Yuzu asks her Mother, "What's going on?"

"I don't know." Sarah replies. They all go out and then they see a giant Spaceship appears on the field. "What the..." Condor gasps.

Back in the field, Eviluder says, "Numbers 42: Launch! Starship Galaxy Tomahawk!" (ATK:0/DEF:3000, RNK:7 OVU:2)