Chapter 38 More Numbers and Battles

While Yuya and the others are at Numbers 46's ruins, Yuzu and Victoria are in Fusion Dimension as they are chasing the thief who stole the money in You Show Duel School. The thief is possessed by a Number, as he has Numbers 56: Gold Rat on the field. (ATK:500/DEF:600 RNK:1 OVU:1)

"I use Gold Rat's effect, by detaching one Overlay Unit, I can draw a card, then I send one card back to my deck and shuffle it." The thief says. "And I use Magic Card: Golden Strength!"

"Again?" Yuzu says with annoyance. Victoria says, "This is his third card..."

On the thief's field, he has now three Golden Strength, and the thief says, "With the two Golden Strength, I double the attack and double again, and the last one will be Direct Attack!" (ATK:500-2000)

Yuzu looks at her LP, she only has 2500 left, and she has Bloom Melody Pendulum Dragon on the field. (ATK:2500/DEF:2000 LV:7 PS:4) Then Yuzu is hit by the direct attack, as she kneels on the ground. (Yuzu:2500-500)

"Yuzu, are you okay?" Victoria asks.

"I'm fine, Victoria. My turn. Pendulum Summon! Come! Laureate François the Melodious Maestra! (ATK:2300/DEF:1700 LV:7)"

After the card is summoned, Yuzu says, "I Overlay my Level 7 Bloom Melody Pendulum Dragon and Level 7 Laureate François the Melodious Maestra! Xyz Summon! Appear! Numbers 76! The beautiful diva flows in the music! Gradielle the Harmony Lumaestra! (ATK:2700/DEF:2100 RNK:7 OVU:2)

After the monster appears, Victoria says, "Good, now you can destroy that monster."

"Wait a second." Yuzu says, "As long as Digger Mouse is in the graveyard, I can't inflict battle damage to that man. However, I use Gradielle the Harmony Lumaestra's effect! I can detach one Overlay Unit, and I target Digger Mouse in the graveyard, now it will become my monster's Overlay Unit!"

"What?" The thief is surprised as his monster is taken, and Yuzu says, "Now I can finish you off! I attack your Golden Rat with Gradielle the Harmony Lumaestra! Harmony Shout!"

The monster plays the keyboard and then it defeats the rat, and the thief is also blasted to the fall as he falls unconscious. (Thief:2200-0)

Victoria says, "Honest!" The said monster appears and he snatches the Number Card, giving it back to Yuzu. "Thanks, Victoria. Now let's get the money back."

Victoria nods as they quickly take the money and leave.

Yuya, Yuni, and Vivian are on the road as they notice a man standing in front of them. He already activates his Duel Disk and Yuya says, "He is probably a Number Spirit...we have to be careful."

Vivian says, "You're right. Let's do this."

"Okay, we're counting on you." Yuni says. After activating her Duel Disk and activating the Action FIeld, Vivian and the spirit yell, "Duel!" (Vivian:4000)(No.85:4000)

No.85 says, "I'll get the first turn, I Summon Summon Dice!" (ATK:1000/DEF:1000 LV:4)

After the dice appear, he says, "I use its effect, I can roll a dice, if I land a number, I can summon that Level monster from my hand, deck, or graveyard."

When the card lands a four, he says, "I can summon a Level 4 Monster. I Summon Dicelops from my deck. (ATK:1800/DEF:200 LV:4)

"Now there are two Level 4 Monsters..." Vivian says.

"I overlay my Level 4 Dicelops and Summon Dice! Xyz Summon! Appear! Numbers 85! Crazy Box!" (ATK:3000/DEF:300 RNK:4 OVU:2)

After the Monster appear, Yuni says, "Crazy Box...this is such an interesting one."