Chapter 46 Defeating the Fake

"What do you think you're doing to my sister?" Yuya yells as they see Yuni being bound by ropes by the resistance members.

"She's a traitor! She carded a lot of us!" One Resistance member says.

From this morning, Yuya, Yuni, and Reisho are in the Different Dimension Spaceship fixing Sergey, after taking a rest, they go down the ship only to find that everyone started to surround Yuni and bind her up.

"She was with us the whole time. She won't be trying to card you like Academia!" Reisho says.

And much to their horror, some of the people are trying to avoid eye contact, and Yuya says, "What are you guys thinking!? Don't tell me that you believe Yuni did it."

Yuzu says, "Of course not...but it's just..."

"We saw the duel..." Aki says. "Only Yuni has Hope-Eyes Pendulum Dragon..."

Yuni wants to say that she won't try to use Hope-Eyes to attack, but her mouth is already covered up. Vivian and Katrina rush in and Vivian says, "The attack happens again...wait, Sister is here?"

"Vivian! Katrina! Tell these guys that my sister is not the one attacking the Resistance!" Yuya says. "She has been with us the whole time."

"Of course." This causes everyone to look at them. Katrina says, "We want to inform you guys that Sister is attacking another member of the Resistance...but since she is here, how was she able to be in two different places at the same time?"

"So you mean all this time the one attacking is a fake?" Allen asks.

Reisho says, "It must be... who is that fake Yuni dueling now?"

"She is targetting Dr. Byron..." Katrina says. "They are about to duel."

Then the others quickly rush and leave to see, and thanks to Katrina managing to break Yuni out of the bindings, she manages to speak a word, "Thanks...I'm glad it is just a misunderstanding..."

At the same time, Byron is facing the fake Sakaki Yuni, with Yusho and Chris by his side. Yusho says, "You're not my daughter, who are you? And why do you card these people?"

"Of course, I'm your daughter, don't you recognize me, Dad?" The fake continues to aim her Duel Disk at Yusho. "Stop with your lies. You're not going to fool us. If you want to card us, you'll have to duel us first."

"You'll never be able to beat me, that's for sure." The fake Yuni then activates her Duel Disks, and since the Field Magic Crossover is activated, so they're in an Action Duel.

"Duel!" (Byron:4000)(F-Yuni:4000)

"I'll get the first turn."I summon Ganbara Knight!" (ATK:0/DEF:1800 LV:4)

As the knight appears, Yuni says, "Since I summoned a Level 4 monster, so I can summon Shadow Lizard.(ATK:1100/DEF:1500 LV:4)

Once two monsters appear, Yuni says, "I overlay my two Level 4 monsters! Xyz Summon! Appear in my field! No.98! King of Despair, Hopeless! (ATK:2000/DEF:2500, RNK:4 OVU:2)"

After the monster appears, Chris says, "I don't think I've seen Yuni use this card..."

"I set one card and end my turn." F-Yuni says.

Byron says, "My turn." After he draws a card, he says, "I summon Heraldic Beast Basilisk! (ATK:1000/DEF:1400 LV:4)"

After the monster is summoned, Byron says, "I use Equip Magic: Blast Medallion! When the equipped monster is destroyed: I can inflict damage to its controller equal to half its ATK."