5

"So, what's your plan?", I asked James.

"What do you mean?", he asked.

"Fuck only or fuck and love?", I asked.

James chuckled, shaking his head. "Love and maybe fuck.", he answered.

I gaped at him. "WHAT?", I exclaimed. "MAYBE?!!?", I added. This guy is crazy, he ain't gonna get some?!?

James was quiet for a moment. "I like her, Jake. She's different.", he said.

I rolled my eyes. "They're all the same, James.". I spit out.

James sighed and stood up from his chair, stretching. "Jake, just give yourself a chance in love again.", he said.

I shrugged. "Whatever.", I muttered, getting out of the study room and heading towards my room.

I lay in my bed and checked my phone. Megan texted and told me her finals were done. I jumped out of bed and head towards the door, shouting my goodbye to James.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knocked on Megan's door and she let me in then went straight to her couch, resuming what she was doing, which is watching tv.

"So, how was finals?", I asked, trying to seem interested.

"Tiring. Now come here.", Megan purred.

I smirked, sitting beside her and watching her as she straddled me.

****

I rolled off Megan and breathed heavily.

"Thanks.", Megan said.

"Yeah, sure.", I said.

Suddenly, my phone rang, saving me from an awkward moment.

"Hello?", I said into the phone.

"Jake, we have a meeting later, correct?", my father stated.

I sighed. "Yes father. 5 pm with Mr. Foster and Mr. Fox.", I said.

"Okay then, make sure you're ready.", he reminded.

"Yes father.", I said, then he hung up.

"I need to go.", I told Megan. "Nice sex.", I added, putting my clothes on and heading towards the door.

"Bye Jake," she said.

Megan understood our relationship now. Pure sex only.

As I was in the elevator on my way to the basement, the elevator doors opened on the third floor (Megan's apartment room is on the fifth) and someone walked in.

I was too busy reviewing my report later on for the meeting that I didn't notice that I knew the person until they spoke.

"Jake?"

I knew that voice too well.

"Yes?", I asked her.

"Uhm, hi.", she greeted, waving awkwardly.

I ignored her, relieved that the elevator was on the basement already and went out of the elevator.

"Jake!", she shouted.

"What do you want, Erin?", I asked coldly.

"Jake?", someone else asked.

I turned around to see Emma.

"How do you know my cousin?", Emma asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who the hell is Erin?!??