11

"Excuse me, father?", I asked.

"I said, Jacob. You need to find a girlfriend because our partners will think that Winston inc. has a gay successor.", Jeremy Winston demanded.

"And what is wrong with gay people, father?", I asked just to get to his homophobic nerves.

"DO NOT TELL ME YOU ARE A HOMOSEXUAL,JACOB!", he shouted at me.

"I am not, father. However, just to remind you, Premio inc. and Chiu industry both has gay successors and I do not think they will appreciate your homophobic thoughts.", I said politely, then added," I will think of a solution to your 'problem', however. Is that all?", I asked.

Father clenched his jaw and nodded his head.

"Goodbye father.", I bade, stepping into the elevator and sighing.

I was in the office after talking to Erin in Starbucks.

I ran my hand through my hair and loosened my tie. I felt my phone vibrating and pulled it out.

Where the hell are youuuuu? The text from Ashley said.

I smirked and replied, On my way already, I'm in the elevator going down.

Okay, hurry up. Rey bought takeouts. She replied almost instantly.

We were going to have a sleepover at Ashley's since James decided he wanted some alone time with Emma.

The familiar feeling came and I ignored it as usual.

The doors of the elevator opened and I stepped out of it to go to my car. I unlocked it and got in, excited for the first time to actually only hang out with friends.

As I arrived at Ashley's house, I already see the cars of the others. Rey's, Natasha's and Ken's.

Ken was Sakura's boyfriend that she met at International students club. They hit it off pretty well since Ken is also Japanese. He wasn't at school awhile ago because he had a meeting with his dad or whatever.

I got out of the car and into the house. "Guys! I'm here!", I shouted.

"We're in the kitchen!", Ashley shouted back.

I walked into the kitchen to see them eating the Chinese takeout while drinking wine. What a weird combination. Oh well.

Ashley ran to me and hugged me. I hugged her back and greeted the others. I was late. Rey and Sam was feeding each other. Belch. Natasha, Erin, Taylor, and Sakura were gossiping while Ken was staring at Sakura lovingly. Belch again.

"So how was the meeting?", Ashley asked sweetly, sipping on her wine.

I shrugged, "same old criticism.", I said then ate a bit of the orange chicken.

"Awww, let's forget about that, shall we?", she whispered seductively, tracing her finger over my shoulder and down my arm.

"Sure babe.", I smirked at her and finished my food.

"After the movie, though. I don't wanna miss watching frozen. That movie is the shit.", she winked at me.

Ever since she opened up to me, she was becoming less of a bitch to other people and flirty to other guys except me. She was showing her true nerdy self. I smiled a little at her then returned to my smirk.

She was surprised, of course, but she knows not to push it.

After everyone was done eating, we put the cartons in the trash and brought the wine glasses to the small theatre.

At some points of the movie, Ashley would tease me but once the girls in the movie started singing, she would forget about me and focus on the movie. It was funny, actually.

At one point of the movie, all the girls and Taylor was crying. It was the part when Anna was asking Elsa to build a damn snowman. It was so amusing.

When the movie ended, they were bawling, and I had to keep from joining the guys while they laugh.

"It's not even funny, Jake.", Ashley grumbled as she snuggled closer to me while I carry her to her room.

I smirked at her. "It was a happy ending, Ash. Why the hell are you crying?", I asked amusedly.

"I thought she was gonna dieeee.", she wailed, crying again.

I entered her bedroom, putting her gently with me on her bed. "Alright, alright.", I rolled my eyes, smoothing her hair.

She sighed, cuddling closer.

You might think. Whoa. Yes. Whoa. I wouldn't think I was capable of cuddling either, but things happen.

A few minutes later, Ashley was tracing her fingers on my abs and then suddenly, she straddled me.

"About that thing we talked about awhile ago.", she whispered, her voice sultry.

Damn.
****
I've decided already.

"Ash?", I asked, breathing heavily.

"Yeah?", she asked.

"Do you wanna go out with me tomorrow?", I asked.

"Yes Jake, I would love to.", she said excitedly.

I stayed quiet after that.

"Goodnight Jake.", Ash whispered, breathing heavily.

"Goodnight Ashley.", I whispered, kissing her temple and pulling her closer to me, closing my eyes and welcoming the familiar dream of gray eyes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jemma?
Or Jashley?