18

(Jake's P.O.V.)

She didn't even flinch. What is happening?

She sighed and turned to me, then giggled at my expression.

I just stared at her, "How?"

"I know the difference between you guys and I'm not stupid, Jake."

I flinched at the word stupid. Oh no, Emma is anything but stupid.

"Sorry, I'm not mad at you, I dated James for my father and I guess he likes that Jenny girl enough to do it with her more than 10 times so I'm just gonna break up with him," she rambled.

I pressed my finger to her mouth and smiled at her," You talk too much, Em."

She blushed, shrugging and tried to speak again so I removed my finger.

"Do you think I should do it in a call?," She asked.

I shook my head no, "In person, when we get home."

"Okay," she whispered.

After that, we just stared at each other again.

I cleared my throat, stood up and gestured to the house, "Let's go?"

She nodded, stood up also and we both went in to our rooms.

After a minute or so, someone knocked on my door and I opened it to see Emma.

"Can I help you?," I asked.

"Uhm, Erin kind of locked me out of our room," she explained, " and I know there are other people but I don't want to wake-"

"Come in," I said, amused at her.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Do you have anything to wear?," I asked as I noticed that she is still in her bikini.

She shook her head and I took out my extra shirt and shorts for her and gave it to her.

"I'll change here and you change in the restroom," I suggested.

She nodded again and I changed then took out an extra pillow and blanket from my closet.

When she went out, I was already on the floor with a pillow under my head.

"Oh, I-," she started to say but blushed.

"You thought we'd sleep together on the bed?," I asked amusedly.

"N-no," she said as she settled on the bed after turning the lights out.

"Goodnight, Em," I said.

"Goodnight, Jake," she whispered back.

The next morning

I woke up and felt a weight on me.

Huh?

I opened my eyes to come face to face with Emma's perfect nose and chuckled softly as I realized that she fell onto the floor. My eyes widened and I hope no one heard me laugh.

Emma hugged me tighter and put her nose close to my neck, inhaling me.

"Uh, Emma, wake up," I tried to wake her up but she was dead to the world.

Suddenly, someone barged into our room, "GOOD MORNI-," Sam stood there mid-yell, staring at us.

Emma slowly woke up while everyone came to see what made Sam stop the wake up call.

"Leave you guys for a few minutes and here you are," Taylor said, making a tsk sound.

I was half naked because I couldn't sleep very well with a shirt on and Emma was wearing my shirt and shorts only.

"This is not what it seems!!," Emma suddenly said, jumping off me.

I looked at her, amused at her red-as-tomato face.

"We ain't saying anything yet, hun," Nat tutted.

"Alright guys, they had enough embarrassment already, so get your arses downstairs because I cooked breakfast!," Sam yelled and they all scrambled to get down because Sam is the best cook there is.

I stood up and offered Emma my hand then helped her up and we both headed downstairs. The last seats were next to each other, surprise surprise.

We sat down and ate, them talking about our plans for today.

"-oh my gosh there are so many things that we could do, why do we have to stay for only 2 and a half days?," Taylor whined.

"I have work,Taylor, but we can come here twice a year until you get sick of it and that is a promise," I said.

Taylor and Natasha squealed and talked about the guys they are going to meet later or tomorrow.

After eating, we all piled to the range rovers and drove to the nearest town.

The girls wanted to shop so we window-shopped and went into stores that they or us guys were interested in.

After all the shopping, we ended up in this coffee shop near the beach at lunch to eat.

"Is that all?," the waitress asked, eyeing me but I wasn't interested after I gave my order.

"Yeah, go and find someone who's interested, he's with that one" Taylor snapped, pointing at Emma.

The waitress blushed and muttered an apology before leaving to give our orders.

Everyone bursted into laughter and started chatting like indicating a relationship between me and Emma is normal.

I was on my phone the whole time until someone took it from me.

I looked at the person and was mesmerized by her eyes.

Our staring contest was broken, however, when Sam said, "Just get a room already!"

Emma blushed and said, "No phones."

I shrugged and nodded, listening in on their conversation.

"Speaking of food, that waitress was totally delusional to think Jake wants her," Tay said, flipping invisible hair.

"Who DO you like, Jake?," Sam decided to turn the question to me.

I gulped.

"Here are your orders!," a different server said this time, it was a guy and he was eyeing Taylor. Well then. Saved by the waiter.

Taylor started flirting with the guy until the manager asked the guy to get back to work.

Everyone forgot about the question because we were all hungry from shopping and walking around.

After that, the guys went back to the cars to get our swimwear and then we went back to the beach to give the bags to the respective owners.

Next, we went to the restroom to change into our swimwear.

As I got out, I didn't know why but the girls were the first ones out and some guy was talking to Emma, getting close to her space and stuff so I immediately went towards them and tapped his shoulder.

When he turned around, I glared at him, "What do you think you're doing,mate?," I faked an Aussie accent.