13

(Jake's POV)
Alright, hanging out with Emma isn't bad. She's actually fun to be around with.

I parked my car on the nearest parking space to the art exhibit and pulled my hand from Emma's, going out of the car and to her side then opening the door for her.

As soon as she got out, I held her hand and guided her to the entrance of the exhibit.

I bought the tickets from the guy behind the desk and held her hand again to guide her to the entrance.

"Hey, I thought it's both of our first times here. Why does it feel like you've been here before.", Emma asked, giggling.

Oh shit, that was the cutest giggle I've ever heard in my whole existence.

"Well, my brother has been here before and he told me what to do.", I shrugged nonchalantly.

It was half true. I did come here with Ashley last week. She wanted to visit.

"Oh, with whom?", she asked.

"I have no idea.", I decided to play safe since she may ask again and it wouldn't be me she was with when she did.

She nodded, tugging my hand to this painting and from that painting onwards, we both shared our opinions on each one.

"Who's your favorite painter?", I asked her.

"None. I just wanted to see paintings because they are so interesting.", she gave me a small smile, a dreamy look on her face.

I studied her as her gray eyes sparkled with the usual flecks of green, the way her hair was pulled over only one shoulder, and the cute little freckles scattered across the bridge of her nose.

I didn't realize I was staring until she giggled and tapped my forehead. I didn't realize that we were so close until I felt her breath on my lips.

Shit, I forgot that he wrote give little pecks on the lips or forehead from time to time.

"What are you staring at baby?", she whispered.

My breath hitched a little. I stared at her eyes a little more and then broke the contact, kissing her forehead and smiling softly at her.

"You, you're beautiful Emma.", I said softly, holding her hand and guiding her to the next painting.

(Emma's POV)

Oh God. Oh shit. Holy mother of a child.

His smile was so charming yet so cute and sexy.

My forehead tingled and if that wasn't enough, he told me that I'm beautiful.

What is happening to me? I feel so weird and tingly.

"Mr. Winston!", someone hollered.

I jerked away from my thoughts and turned to the voice to see a Japanese man coming our way.

Jake tensed a little and breathed out a sigh of relief. Maybe because the man didn't call out his name.

"Mr. Hiro.", Jake greeted, shaking his hand.

"It's good to see someone interested in art the way that I am.", the man said, smiling at him widely.

"Of course sir, it is a pleasure to attempt to figure out what the artist is trying to express through colors and strokes of their hands.", Jake commented, seeming so professional.

"Yes yes. We have the same mindset, Mr. Winston.", he nodded.

"Oh, Mr. Hiro. This is Emma, Emma, this is Mr, Hiro. He is Sakura's father.", he introduced.

I smiled at him, putting my hand out for him to shake. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Hiro."

He shook my hand and smiled back. "Hello there young lady."

"Honey! We have to go.", some Japanese woman called out to him.

"Well, it was nice seeing you sir.", Jake bade.

"Yes yes, it was nice seeing you both.", Mr. Hiro said, already walking towards his wife. "I will see you next week Mr. Winston."

"Of course, sir.", Jake called out to him.

"Shall we continue honey-bunch?", I said sweetly.

"Of course teddy bear.", he said, putting his arm out for me to loop around mine.

I giggled, looping my arm with his and walking to the next painting with him.

After chatting about all the paintings in the art exhibit, Jake led me to his car and drove me to my house.

It was comfortably silent with music in the background as he drove slowly into my street.

Finally, he parked his car in front of my driveway, seeing as my mom's car was already there.

My dad was a businessman, of course, but my mom wanted to become a lawyer. It was a win-win for us because she was a corporate lawyer but she had other clients than our company.

Jake opened the door for me, holding his hand out again.

"Thank you.", I said softly, getting out of the car.

We walked quietly to my house, hand in hand.

As soon as we stepped on my porch, the feeling I was getting used to came to me. I turned to Jake and put my arms around him, pulling him close to me.

I pecked him on his lips before he could even decide what James would do in this situation. I shivered and a shock ran through me.

"Thank you for taking me out baby.", I whispered, pecking his lips again and then Jake decided to kiss me properly. I felt electricity run through me as we made out in front of my house.

Our lips moved in sync and I tilted my head to kiss him deeper, savoring his lips.

It was different than James' lips. Jake had rougher looks but his lips were softer. Moreover, James tastes like lemon and gum drops but Jake tastes like chocolate and mint.

I'm not sure which one I liked more.

After a few seconds, Jake traced his tongue over my bottom lip for entrance. Immediately, I opened my mouth to let his tongue enter while I pushed mine into his.

I moaned at the contact of his tongue and gripped his hair, pulling him closer to me.

I pressed my body to his, feeling a bulge on his pants.

I rubbed my body on his and he moaned but pulled away, putting his forehead on mine.

We were both breathing heavily, eyes closed and sharing breaths.

"Goodnight babe.", Jake finally said, pulling away a little and kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight baby.", I said, smiling at him sweetly and pecked his lips once more before getting in the house and closing the door behind me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------