20

Before I could get my mouth to say anything, Emma spoke first," Jake! What the fuck are you doing barging into our room!," she screamed.

James was speechless.

"Yeah,man, I mean, we just did it and I'm glad that she isn't naked and all," I said, getting what Emma was trying to do.

"WHAT! Emma! You had sex with HIM?," James shouted, pointing an angry finger at me and closing the door behind him because the others were sleeping.

"Jake, I don't know how that is your problem but I am allowed to have sex with my boyfriend, especially when he's been so patient with me," she said, putting an emphasis on the words boyfriend and patient.

He was just standing there closing and opening his mouth.

"YOU! You're using ME to get into her pants! I didn't even get into it before you did! Fuck you man!," He shouted.

"What are you talking about?," Emma asked, feigning confusion.

"That is Jake! I wasn't here even before now! You slept with my brother!," he 'explained'

"I don't get it," Emma said.

"Jake has been my proxy ever since-"

"Jenny, I know," Emma finally cut the act, raising an eyebrow at him.

James is again gaping like a fish.

"And I know that this is Jake beside me, who only kissed me like he meant it tonight, fyi, we didn't have sex, while you were at home with Jenny. Fucking day and night.," she finalized.

"Baby-"

"Look, I didn't really like you, James, I was forced by my dad and I'm glad that you finally met someone so let's just break up so that this dumbo here can have his chance," she said.

James just nodded," I'm sorry, Emma."

Emma just smiled at him, stood up, and hugged him," I'm sorry too. So, we're good?," she asked as she pulled away and put her hand out.

James smiled and nodded, shaking her hand.

"So, you two huh?," he asked teasingly.

Emma and I both groaned then she walked towards me, kissing me before leaving the room so James can sleep in this room with me.

"So, how was Jenny?," I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

The next morning

The others were confused as to what happened last night when they saw the three of us, me, Emma and James, downstairs eating breakfast.

We explained and they all cheered after they booed James a little.

This was the last day we were going to be here so we swam, ate and just had fun.

"So, how are you gonna do it,man?," James asked.

"What?," I asked.

"How are you gonna ask her to be your girlfriend,man," he expounded.

"Oh, I don't really know," I shrugged.

"How about...," I was surprised to see Sam behind us and eavesdropping with Taylor and listened in on their plan.

-------That night--------

"It's not a bit corny, is it?," I whisper-asked to them.

"No!," they all simultaneously whisper-exclaimed.

"Alright alright, I'm just being cautious." I said, raising my hands.