17

(Emma's P.O.V.)
Gosh, I didn't know Jake's abs were so hmmm...

"Em," Taylor snapped his finger in front of my face and I jumped up in shock.

He giggled softly and I looked at him wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"I know he's hot but damn girl, your drool was going to become a river there," he said, winking at me.

I blushed," What are you talking about?," I asked, trying to look like I didn't just check Jake out.

"Girl, we know you don't really like James and you like Jake instead," Natasha joined in, a bit louder than Tay.

My head snapped to Jake to see if he heard, but he was still drinking beer around the bonfire with the others except the three of us who are on the steps of the cabin.

"You like Jake?," Erin asked.

Shit, she went to the bathroom awhile ago. Damn.

"No! I do not," I denied.

"Sure, whatever. Then you won't mind if I have my way with him," Natasha said.

I tried to control my facial expression and my feelings showing on my face but I was apparently unsuccessful because Nat and Tay both burst out laughing.

I rolled my eyes, my face so red that I was glad that it was dark.

"What's going on there?," Sam asked from the group.

"Oh nothing, just Tay being Tay," Natasha excused, winking at me.

I sighed, looking back at the other group to see Jake staring at me. I stared back.

Our staring contest was, however, broken when Rey talked to Jake and he turned towards him to talk properly.

I felt someone staring and turned to look to see 3 someones staring at me, one with a look of amusement and two with mischief. You can guess who's who.

"What?," I asked, feigning innocence.

"Girl, I felt the sexual tension suffocate me," Tay fanned his face.

"You said it, I was actually drowning in it," Nat added while Erin just smirked.

"C'mon,Em, you can admit it to us now," Tay said, going from mischievous to understanding in less than a second.

"What?," I asked, becoming annoyed not at them but at myself for being so obvious.

"That you have a crush on your no-good boyfriend's twin," Erin said in a duh voice.

I sighed, no use denying it when it's so obvious to my closest friends.

"Okay okay. I like him, alright?," I confessed.

Tay and Nat squealed not so loudly but also not so quietly.

"The ship has sailed!," Tay said giddily.

"Jake hasn't said anything yet though," Nat whined.

"Girl, he's practically in love with her since he met her," Tay said in his super diva voice.

Nat and Erin laughed.

Oh boy, I haven't really admitted it to myself and saying it aloud definitely made me realize that it is true.

I like Jacob Winston. Maybe even more. Ever since we met.

(Jake's P.O.V.)

I tried to resist but failed when I turned to look at her the third time. She was just so sexy and beautiful with her black bikini and her beautiful eyes twinkling like one of the stars on the sky. Call me a sap but whatever.

I was surprised when our eyes met and she didn't look away.

"Hey man, what do you think?," Rey interrupted, making me look at him reluctantly.

"About what?," I asked.

"We think your brother is cheating on Emma," Sam said.

I sighed, shrugging.

"Oh. My. God. It's true!," Sam whisper-yelled.

"I did not say anything that confirmed of your theory," I tried to save myself.

"Don't get smart on me, Winston, tell us!," Sam pushed.

I scratched my neck while nodding.

"That piece of shit," Rey whispered.

"Why haven't Emma notice yet, though?," Sam wondered.

Shit.

"Based on Jake's expression, he has something to do with it," Rey observed.

Double shit.

They both suddenly came closer to me, "What did you do?," Sam asked.

It was no use keeping it from them so I told them about the arrangement.

"And he didn't stop the bullshit? He kept on seeing that girl?," Rey asked, glancing at Emma.

I shook my head, feeling a bit guilty.

"It's okay, Jake, tell us," Sam said, patting my arm.

"He is," I confirmed and glanced around, Sakura and Ken were nowhere to be found while Tay, Erin, Emma and Natasha were on the steps of the beach house.

"Time to swoop in and get the girl, Jake," Rey interrupted me from my staring and patted my back as he put sand on the fire and stood up, gesturing for me to go first.

I walk towards the group and they quieted down when they knew I was close.

"What's up?," I asked them, embarrassed by my word choice.

"Oh, nothing, just talking about Jamie," Taylor said dreamily, making Emma shoot him a look.

I frowned at that but regained my expression," uh, I'm going to head in if you guys don't mind?," I asked, clearing my throat. They were kind of in the way.

"Oh! Silly us, we were about to head in too! Let's go!," Nat exclaimed and just like that, everyone went in and it was just Emma and I.

I sighed, contemplating whether to tell her the truth or not.

"I know, Jake," she suddenly said.

I raised an eyebrow so that I won't be giving it away but she just patted the seat next to her.

(Emma's P.O.V.)

We sat in silence for awhile and I thought back to when I told the three about James cheating and Jake being the proxy.

They asked me if I'm hurt and I told them that I was only disappointed.

And before Jake walked towards us, they told me to "go get 'em tiger"

"What do you mean?," Jake asked me, breaking the silence.

"I know that you've been covering for James and that he's cheating on me."