8

"Get your head in the game, Winston!", Coach Adams shouted.

I breathed in deeply and glanced at the score board. We are two points down with a minute left. Luckily, the ball was ours and all I have to do is do a three.

I glanced at the crowd as we ran to the other side of the court. I saw Jamie, Natasha, Taylor, Emma, Sakura, and Erin there. Everyone cheered for me while Sakura just smiled.

Back to the game.

I looked to the basket, put my game face on, and smirked at my defender.

"3!!"

I did a fake and he fell for it.

"2!!"

I aimed and shot the ball at the three point lane.

"1!!"

The buzzer rang through the quiet gym as everyone's held their breath as the ball flew in a beautiful arc and I instantly knew that it will be in.

As I predicted, the ball made a swoosh as my three point shot went in immaculately.

Everyone on our side cheered and roared, my teammates carrying me as I was the one who made the shot.

"Winston! Winston! Winston!", everyone cheered as the crowd of the home team walked out of the gym, defeated.

My teammates put me down and shook hands with the other team then we showered and dressed.

"Yes man! We did it!!", Rey patted my back and we fist bumped as we left the locker rooms.

I saw Sam run towards us and I nudged Rey to look at her. Rey turned and was quick to lift her up whilst kissing her.

I shook my head and searched the crowd for the others.

Suddenly, someone jumped on my back, a girl since her boobs were squished on my back.

"Great job sexy.", she whispered. I knew that seductive voice and tried to get out of her grasp. Ugh.

"Thanks, Ashley.", I smirked at her.

She pressed her body to mine and wrapped her arms around my neck. "How about a reward?", she asked seductively.

Before I could reply, someone punched my shoulder and ruffled my hair. "Way to go, bro! That was AMAZING!", Jamie exclaimed.

I struggled out of his grip and smirked at him. "Thanks man. Party later?", I asked him.

He nodded eagerly, "Definitely. I can't wait to show her off."

I felt the familiar feeling of witnessing Jamie being proud of having a girl like Emma. I shrugged it off like I usually do these past 2 weeks since Jamie's announcement that they were together. I dismissed is as a feeling that I was not used to Jamie being all romantic.

"Haven't you been showing her off since forever?", I asked.

"It never gets old.", he smiled.

I shrugged then turned back to Ashley. "About that reward... Maybe tonight?", I asked. I mean, Megan was on a vacation for a week and I have my needs. I'm too lazy to hunt for another girl anyways.