15

(James' POV)
I hope Emma doesn't notice me focusing on my phone, I thought as I felt my phone vibrate.
****
How about you come over here after that? Jenny asked.

I groaned. I have to lie to Emma again. I mean, I like her and all but she's not giving me the relief that I need, especially tonight. I looked at her from head to toe, the dress hugging her in all the right places.

I feel my pants tighten and sighed, replying to Jenny.

Be there in an hour.

After dinner, I bade goodbye to Jake and his friends then drove Emma to her house.

"Goodbye baby, see you on Monday. Have fun at the beach.", I said, pecking her lips and she closed the door then went inside her house.

I went straight to Jenny's and went in her apartment building using her key.

She wasn't in the living room nor the kitchen so I went into her bedroom and there she was, sleeping.

I closed the door behind me and approached her, taking careful steps and reaching her bed. I sat down beside her and put her hair behind her ear. She's so beautiful.

My mind did a flashback to two weeks ago when she texted me to meet up with her.

I had met up with her in the bar where we had met and had sex in my place after.

I shoved my way to where she was drinking shot by shot.

"Whoa there.", I stopped her, holding her wrist and drinking the shot.

"James.", she slurred, wrapping her arms around my neck and breathing on my neck.

It turned me on but I focused on her.

"What did you want to talk about?", I asked, straightening her up.

"I like you.", she blurted out.

"I have a girlfriend and you have a boyfriend.",I reminded her.

"I broke up with him.", she said, her hand tracing my abs then continued downwards.

Before she could get to the place I wanted her to get to since Emma refused to sleep with me and I have been sexually frustrated, I held her wrist and dragged her out of the bar and to my car.

"Did you come here using your car?", I asked.

"Nope, I came here in a cab."

I drove her home and helped her into her room.

Before I could lift myself off of her, however, she pulled me to her and began kissing me.

I tried to resist but she shoved her tongue into my mouth, i was a goner.

****

In the morning, I woke up with Jenny licking my neck then went further downwards. I tried to stop her again but I think she knew that I haven't gotten any after her.

After that, we have been hooking up, having dates, and I have been cheating on Emma.

I tried to stop, really, but I couldn't because Jenny was so interesting. She was sexy, funny, smart, and beautiful.

Jenny stirred, snapping me from my trance.

One of her eyes opened then she smiled at me. "What?", she asked huskily.

"Nothing, you look beautiful asleep.", I admitted.

She slowly sat up and before long, she was straddling me and we were making out.