3

I had woken up extremely late, after driving all morning and then going out and about really took a tole on me.

I slept until 12:30 and tried to stay in bed for another 20 minutes until I realised I was meeting Leah at 1:30 and still hadn't showered.

So I rushed into my bathroom before realising I hadn't unpacked my toiletries. I was rummaging through all the different boxes until I finally found them and by then it was 12:55 and I still hadn't even turned the water on.

I was normally a long showerer, but I was in there 10 minutes max and was straight into my bedroom to dry my hair, thank god I unpacked my hair tools.

My hair is quite long but thin so easy enough to dry in 10minutes but afterwards the stress of finding an outfit clouded my brain.

I had decided to just do simple makeup which included my brows, mascara and a little concealer with some light bronzer and blush, my lips just had a swipe of clear gloss on them.

I looked at my phone 1:25. I was going to be late so without thinking I went onto Instagram and just pressed call. I had no time to type out a whole message.

"Hey liv everything okay." I heard her voice through my phone.

"Yeah Lee I'm so sorry I'm gonna be late, I woke up late and I still haven't found an outfit I really wanted to be early and give a good impression but it just wasn't in my favour." I hear her laugh at me.

"Look don't worry I was driving there anyways so text me you address I will come and get you don't stress you will look beautiful with whatever." A slight blush is painted on my cheeks and I'm so glad my phone is on my bed so she's not able to see me.

"Leah are you sure, I don't want you to feel obliged to do this." She assures me everything is fine and we say goodbye. I quickly text her my address and carry on looking for an outfit.

I decided on some leather trousers and small black top and an oversized cream blazer over the top.

I may be a tad overdressed but I was not changing I finally liked an outfit so I'm just going to run with it

I picked up my small black handbag which only fits my bank card, lipgloss and spare change. I slip my house key in there as well.

I was just in time as I heard a car honk outside my house so I rush to put my shoes on and shout out to whoever is in the house that I'm going out, I get a few grunts in response that make me laugh.

I see Leah in the driving seat so I walk over to her car and get in.

Inside her car was so warm I could've fell asleep in it, I reach over to give her a hug which she reciprocates.

"Hey thank you so much for doing this." She just waved me off and tells me to stop thanking her.

I finally sit back and get chance to look at her properly.

She was wearing a black body suit and grey dress pants that were tartan. She paired it with some black doc martens.

She looked good, really really good.

I think she caught me staring and smirked to herself whilst starting to back out the driveway. She puts her left hand on the back of my seat whilst looking over her shoulder so she doesn't hit anything.

I kind off just shrink in my seat and look forwards and I'm silent until we get back into a busy road.

We end up deciding that we should just go for something to eat so Leah drives to a little bistro type thing which she says she always comes too whenever she's home.

She parks up and we walk in side by side. She try's to be discreet and she grabs my pinky with hers. I look up at her and laugh to which she looks down at me with a smile and end up taking my hand in hers.

There is no one that takes you to your table you just walk in and find an empty one.

We find one near the window so the light is reflecting in and right onto Leah's face it just proves what I thought the day I met her. Angel face.

I giggle at the thought and she turns her head at me looking like a lost puppy.

"What's funny." She asks me.

"Nothing, so tell me what do you normally get?"

"The chicken sandwich but only because I only eat plain food. I just like sticking to what I know."

"Stop I don't think we can be friends, Leah that is awful you need to get out of your comfort zone, live a little." She laughs at that

"How about I order yours and you order mine." She hesitantly agrees after me pleading with her.

I ended up ordering her a club sandwich, which has lettuce tomato spicy chicken with bacon and the special sauce.

I thought I would start her off small.

She orders me the chicken sandwich, the plainest thing on the menu. I wasn't happy and she could tell by the look on my face.

"It was your idea." Is all she said to which I flipped her off and mocked her under my breathe

"Okay so let's get to know each other." I say as I lean my arms on the table to lean closer and she does the same.

Authors note:
Two updates in one day who am I? But please don't be expecting this all the time I'm just incredibly bored and decided to write. Enjoy though and keep up the commenting and voting it really makes me happy your all enjoying the story<3

-f