24

the couple didn't do much for the last day until liv was on her way back home. it was bitter sweet saying goodbye again but it wouldn't be for long. Liv was trying to prepare herself for the big England camps so these little few days of not seeing each other was good for them.

liv had been rushed of her feet as soon as she got back, her being fully booked meant that once again she was getting home later and later but this time Leah would wait up until olivia got home and they would talk all night. it quickly became both girls favourite time of the day and something they both looked forward too.

liv was currently travelling to the emirates stadium with her family ready to watch the north London Derby.

amanda had messaged her and told her that leah ended up putting the dormer family next to the williamson's. liv was a bit anxious to be the only one there when both families met but she knew it would all go well.

Olivia's mother was beyond excited, she has had a little trouble making some friends. so after liv had informed her of how alike the two women are Laura had asked for Amanda's number and the two had been talking non stop for the past couple of days. it was driving both houses mad.

they arrived at the stadium and showed their passes which let them into family area.

amanda immediately noticed them all and walked quickly to them all with a huge smile on her face.

she pulled olivia into a hug doing the same to the rest of the family. the brunette girl walks over to leah's dad and brother.

"well i didn't expect to see you two here." liv jokes.

"us neither but once we heard your family was coming we had too." David said as he pulls Olivia into a hug.

once everyone has been introduced liv is sat with a smile on her face. it all went so much better than she expected.

her phone rang and so she answered.

"how did it go." leah's voice rang through the speakers.

"so much better than i thought, they all get along so well lee. i just wish you would've been here with me." Olivia sighed.

it made Leah feel awful, she knew how much of a big step this was. liv wasn't upset because of the family meeting she was upset because she didn't have her girlfriend by the side of her.

"i know ollie, and i'm so sorry i wasn't with you. but i will be soon okay?" liv nods before realising leah can't see her.

"yeah i know, have a good match babe." they say their goodbyes and liv looks around.

it was nowhere near peaceful in the arena with the boisterous chants and hum of chatter going on all around but she couldn't think of anywhere she would rather be.

both teams walked out, Leah immediately found her girlfriend and family.

Olivia sent a huge smile which was reciprocated. Leah looked away and took in the atmosphere.

the north London derby was huge not only for her but all the fans that are in the stadium. the sound of cheering surprisingly calmed her.

the whole game was in arsenals favour, both families were in stitches at the looks on David and Jacob's faces. as much as the two men were trying to be supportive of Leah when the game ended 4-0 arsenal they were sat in their seats with frowns on their faces.

surprisingly Leah wasn't the first one over to liv, Beth came running over to bring the girl into a hug Katie wasn't far behind her.

"such a good game girls!" Olivia said once Katie had joined them both

the trio talked for a little bit and Olivia made sure to introduce Lucy.

both of the arsenal players seemed to be a little taken back by the excited 16 year old, as Olivia was so calm and placid that when Lucy opened her mouth and was talking a mile a minutes they were both in shock.

"well you are nothing like you sister hey?" Katie laughs.

"definitely not, the complete opposites." Lucy said, she didn't want to be like Olivia. she liked being out going and her bubbly personality was one of livs favourite things about her.

Olivia noticed Leah walking towards them and left Lucy with the two girls.

"well done babe." Olivia said once Leah pulled her into a hug.

the two mums were giving them a minute before congratulating leah.

"they're so perfect together." Amanda nudged Laura.

"i couldn't think of anyone better for Livy then Leah, you should be so proud of her." the two women bring each other in for a side hug as Laura started to get a bit emotional.

"i don't know if either of the girls have told you about my son, but the way Leah has helped her through it and been this security for her really puts me at ease, i will never be able to thank Leah enough for keeping that smile on my daughters face." now both women had tears in their eyes. hearing Laura talking about Leah in that way really made Amanda be filled with pride, she couldn't think of a better daughter.

"i do know, not all but liv has mentioned it too me, i am so sorry if anyone of you need anything please don't hesitate to reach out. we are family now." Amanda whispered into the older women's ear. after the two women contained themselves they walked down to their daughters who were still talking.

"congratulations bubba." Amanda says whilst pulling her daughter into a tight hug.

"Laura it's so lovely to see you again, how've you been?" Leah asks and pulls her girlfriends mother into a hug.

"i've been good, well done Leah amazing game." Leah thanked her and finally hugged livs dad, her dad and brother.

she too started to giggle at the solemn faces of her brother and dad before saying goodbye and heading back to the changing room.

surprising lucy was still talking to Beth and Katie but now Lia and rafa walked over as well. liv didn't want to interrupt but eventually she realised the girls were the last on the field. 

as Lucy and liv were waking back to their seats they saw there mum on the phone. her was was scrunched up almost as if she didn't understand what was being said.

liv walked over and shook her mums shoulder and when she looked up Liv's heart broke. her mother looked so broken, tears were streaming down her face her hands shaking. she looked so vulnerable.

Liv brought her mother into her arms.

"it's luke... liv they've found him dead." Liv's world stopped, everything blurred. there was no loud talking around her it was all muted. her vision got cloudy and she stumbled away from her mother.

she could her the distant pleas of the people around her but she only wanted one person.

and that person was celebrating in the changing rooms having no idea that her girlfriend was curled up in a ball on the floor of the stadium.

"leah" was the last thing that liv whispered out before her vision went black.

authors note:
well what a dramatic ending!! i knew when i started this story luke was going to die. writing these next few chapters will contain flashbacks and they will have drug and alcohol abuse, mental abuse and physical abuse. if any of those topics are triggering for you please don't feel entitled to read them. i'm sorry this took so long to get out i really need to find a schedule that works well for me. ALEXIA PUTELLAS she definitely deserves that. i do wish beth won it though she has played amazingly all season. there were a lot of girls i wish could've of but Alexia definitely does serve it, i will never not be annoyed that kiera was not nominated, she definitely deserved to be. meadema definitely showed everyone how a red carpet should be done they both looked so beautiful. and jordan coming on in the 60th minutes yesterday and she played amazingly, i think we definitely could've secured that wins a bit more  but a wins a win.