31

it had been about a month now since Leah had injured herself.

nothing overly exciting happened between the pair. Leah did as she said and went over to America to stay with a few friends, as much as Leah tried to convince her, liv still wouldn't let up and this resulted in a small argument.

it was a pointless argument, Leah didn't understand why liv just couldn't take a few weeks off but once liv had turned it back round at Leah, asking why she couldn't just miss a game or two if liv wanted to go away to see her friends it finally clicked and Leah apologised.

the space had been good for the couple, during Leah's injury they had been glued at the hip and as much as they loved their time together sometimes your own space is the perfect cure. Leah made sure to face time her girlfriend all the time and tell her about her day making sure liv did the same even if hers weren't as adventurous.

The couple did go and watch the lionesses play against the USA and what a match it was, to say they were both on the edges of the seats would be an understatement. Liv found it amusing to watch leah's facial expressions all through out the game, although she wasn't playing she still got into the game and her reactions were hilarious. Olivia loved watching her girlfriend be in her element, it was so lovely to watch and when Leah turned to liv when something she didn't agree with happened as if to ask if she saw it too, the brunette couldn't help but giggle slightly.

Leah ended up apologising to all the girls in person for the way she left so suddenly and they all ended up having a heart to heart which definitely made liv tear up, she was so happy that her girlfriend had these sorts of people behind her.

it was an amazing day and all the girls planned to go out that night but that's when it all went down hill.

an article had gotten released just as the couple were getting ready, once liv saw her name she thought it would've been about her and Leah at Wembley tonight but oh was she wrong.

OLIVIA DORMER SAID TO OF HAD A PART IN HER BROTHERS DEATH!

From a classified source, it has been said that Olivia dormer's ,euro 22 winner captains girlfriend, brother had passed away quite suddenly. from the said source Olivia hadn't had the best relationship with her brother but still seemed to react so hysterically once finding out about his passing.

our source has said that only days before the discovery of his death Olivia was in a heated disagreement were she had told him to never come back, perhaps he took it a little too seriously.

we are incredibly confused on how such harsh words can be said to your family members, our source agrees. had Olivia gotten sick of him and finally decided what she thought was best or was it really a troubled teen getting into serious trouble?

liv slid down the bedroom wall, how can someone write something so ridiculous. she killed her brother? how stupid do some people have to be. Olivia had one person in mind who was most likely this 'source'. ebony. it would make complete sense liv hadn't felt hurt like it. how does her best friend just betray her like this and with something so serious.

liv wasn't the only one who had read the article, she heard leah banging on the door for liv to let her in but she couldn't move. her phone dropped to the floor and Olivia just stared into the wall in-front of her completely zoning out from the world around her.

eventually Leah ended just knocking the door down, she could easily get it replaced but she couldn't get another Olivia and that scared her. once Leah saw her girlfriend curled up against the wall looking so fragile she could've broken down with her.

she looked so childlike and afraid, it wasn't like her at all. it was scary for Leah to see someone who is normally super outgoing and happy this vulnerable especially when it's someone who means so much to you.

"come here." Leah whispered into the brunettes as she sat down beside her. liv's head was in her lap and her tears could be felt on Leah's bare legs.

"why can't i get a break, why is the world so against me?" liv sobbed.

"it's not against you babe, i promise. it's just some idle people who don't have a life other than writing fake shit about people they don't know a thing about." Leah started to get angry, she never liked seeing liv upset but the fact that someone that liv trusted has told another person this information knowing it's going to blow up, knowing it's going to knock Olivia just angered her, more than she ever had been.

she knew she had to be calm though, she knew she wasn't allowed to blow up whilst liv was here. once liv had drifted off to sleep Leah picked her up and placed her into bed. she placed a kiss on her forehead before walking out of the house and into her car.

she knew exactly who had been telling the media about liv and her brother, and she knew this 4 hour drive to Manchester would be worth it.

Leah hadn't thought it all through, as she got half way she realised she had no idea where ebony lived and had to pull in and text Lucy.

Luce being just as upset as Leah easily gave up her sisters best friends address and Leah was back on her journey.

if ebony thought she had gotten away with it, she had another thing coming.

authors note:
it's great to see Leah back at arsenal training, nothing too serious seemed to of happened with Beth but i guess we don't always know what's going on outside of the media. great last game in 2022 for the girls, definitely would of been amazing to end the year on a win but it's better than a loss! fingers crossed for arsenal this weekend praying that we win!! also cannot wait for barca v bayern, will definitely be watching that! i hope your all well and enjoy the chapter <3
-f