37

Olivia was awake before Leah which came as no surprise. it was no secret Leah Williamson loved her sleep.

liv made no move to get out of bed though, instead opting for sitting up a little and combing her fingers through Leah's hair.

she thought about the few hours earlier, she wished it hadn't taken Leah as long to tell her but she understood. it's never easy trying to tell someone something when you haven't even taken it in yourself.

the more liv though about it, the more she never wanted to leave Leah's side. this whole going back and fourth was getting tiring for the both of them.

liv had recently hired some staff at her salon as it was getting a little too much for her. which meant there was no need to rush back home today, she could take her time.

eventually the blonde woke up, she lifted her head of her girlfriends chest and pressed a soft kiss to Olivia's lips.

"good morning ollie" the nickname put a smile on the brunette's face.

"morning lee." she giggled as she lent down to kiss Leah's forehead.

the blonde made a small sound of contentment before she began to get out of bed.

she didn't get far though as liv's arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her back.

"noo" liv whined against her girlfriends back.

"come on lazy. we can't stay in bed all day" liv gave Leah a look, as if to say 'and why not?'

"don't look at me like that." Leah spoke as she turned her neck too peck Liv's hairline.

Olivia ended up giving up and got out of bed with the promise of Leah making breakfast.

although 'breakfast' would consist of avocado on toast due to the blondes lack of knowledge in the kitchen. but breakfast was breakfast.

as Olivia sat on the counter just staring at her girlfriend as she was cutting the avocado she realised there was no where else she would rather be.

Leah finally noticed her girlfriends longing eyes and begun to chuckle to herself.

this knocked liv out of her so-called trance and she gestured for leah to come closer to her.

once she did the blonde was pulled into her girlfriends embrace.

"i want to tell you something." liv whispered into her girlfriends hair.

for some unknown reason Leah's heart dropped, maybe it was because of the thoughts that liv had finally had time to realise she no longer wanted to be with her.

"i think i want to move." Leah pulled back and gave Olivia a questioning look after letting out a sigh of relief.

"it's just, now i have employees at my salon. i'm not really needed there anymore."

"what are you saying?" liv was still yet to get out what she actually needed to say.

"i want to move here, wether that's with you or not i don't mind. i can't be without you for long periods of time anymore." Leah immediately grinned and picked her girlfriend up from the counter.

"are you kidding me, your moving in here no questions." Leah spoke excitedly as she kissed Liv's head repeatedly.

no words came out of Olivia's mouth other than giggles every-time the blondes lips met the side of her face.

"are you sure?" leah only nodded with the biggest smile on her face.

"you know it won't be yet. i have to find a building to open another salon here before i move, i'm not relying on you." as much as leah wanted to disagree and speak her opinion on how she wasn't bothered if liv had to rely on her for a couple months, she knew how independent her girlfriend was and if she had to wait a few months until olivia was in her arms every night it would be worth it in the end.

"i love you so much." Leah said as the two were now a pile on the sofa.

"i love you too, like unbelievable amounts." liv said which made Leah laugh.

"your so cheesy." Leah giggled and kissed her girlfriend.

the two started to get a little distracted and begun to smell burning. Leah was ready to dismiss the smell, she didn't want to stop kissing Olivia.

"mh lee." liv groaned as every time she tried to lean back, Leah only brought her head back again.

"something is burning." liv said again once the blonde finally let her pull away.

once leah eventually realised the smell was actually serious she got of her girlfriend so liv could go and check, seeming as leah still didn't trust herself to run and not slip on her laminate floors.

as Leah was walking into her kitchen she heard the non-stop laughing coming from the room.

"what?" Leah said once she was in the doorway.

"you burnt the toast."

authors note:
i love this chapter so much omg. i had to get them to move in together soon so if this seems a little rushed i apologise. okay i'm going to do a huge time skip to current time, i think me trying to keep up with how far back the book is right now i just giving me no motivation so next chapter will be the arnold clark cup!!!!
-f