23

not long after the heart warming conversation between Jordan and liv everyone began to go their separate ways, most of them giving liv a goodbye hug as they won't be seeing her until the north London derby, she just couldn't get the time of for the match against Ajax.

Leah was driving them both home when she finally brought up Jordan, liv could tell she wanted to say something but just didn't know the right time.

"so what happened with jords?" Leah asked.

"she just said that it was a bit weird, obviously she had never seen you with anyone but her. i apologised for not thinking about how she would've felt. i'm just glad she felt that she could tell me how she was feeling without me judging her. i really want to become friends with the people that are important to you." Leah smiles at the girl, Olivia really was the sweetest person you could ever meet.

"you don't have to apologise, jordan has to get used to the fact i'm moving on. i get that it won't be a nice feeling but please stop apologising in situations that aren't your fault." Olivia has always had a problem with apologising, she would rather apologise for something that isn't her fault than have someone hate her. it's what made her school years the worst. everyone took advantage of her kindness, liv just hasn't learnt her lesson yet.

"i know, it's just something i've always done. i really am trying to work on it." Leah reassuringly grabs Liv's hand with her spare one and strokes it comfortingly.

eventually the girls are walking through Leah's front door once again and collapse onto the sofa. after their afternoon activities they had both decided to have a movie marathon for the rest of the day.

"harry potter?" the blonde asks whilst she was scrolling on her tv.

"oh yes i have not watched them in forever" liv and her family used to watch the film series almost every month without fail, that was when her and her brother were best friends and they would pretend they were wizards with the sticks they had found in the garden with their mother cardigans over their heads as capes.

Olivia misses moments like that and often thinks to herself where it all went wrong, why did he go down the path he did? none of the family have heard from Luke in over a week, it's not that this wasn't normal but Olivia could feel deep down that something was wrong, if only she knew how right she was.

the couple had settled onto the sofa both covered with a blanket and Leah's heating was turned on, both girls had been shivering from the cold and so found warmth in each other.

olivia had been thinking of what the girls could make to eat, liv was thinking pasta but leah had already said no to that, liv had already taken pizza out of the equation as they made that last time.

"leah think of something." Olivia said whilst looking online for things they could cook.

"uh stir fry?" this peaked Olivia's interest, she was good at making stir fry but hadn't made it in a while so she agreed and they got started.

leah was chopping up the vegetables that was going to go into the stir fry whilst liv had chopped up the chicken and let it marinate in the chosen spices.

liv then started to cook the rice in the pot and helped leah chop up some more vegetables.

Olivia took the chicken out of the fridge after 15 minutes and began to fry it in a pan and leah added the vegetables on top.

"how good does that smell," leah groaned. she had never had a nicer smell come from her kitchen.

a knock on the door surprised the couple and leah went to open it. olivia heard laughter from the living room so turned down the heat and decided to see who was at the door.