21

Olivia quickly got comfortable with the Arsenal girls and planned for the team (+liv) to meet up tomorrow for coffee, all the girls really welcomed liv and she couldn't thank them enough for that.

Eventually Leah went back into the changing rooms and Olivia was waiting by Leah's car so they can make their way back to Leah's place.

liv had completely zoned out when waiting for Leah so when Leah's arm wrapped around her shoulder she let out a loud scream.

"your such a twat." the brunette turned to slap the laughing blonde.

"i though you heard me, i'm sorry." Leah didn't even sound at least a little sympathetic as she was still giggling.

a few of the other girls watched the interaction and were giggling to themselves.

"yeah whatever." Olivia jokingly rolled her eyes.

Leah unlocked the car and opened the passenger door for liv before jogging over to the drivers side.

the action made Olivia blush and look down before getting into the car and smiling to herself.

Leah's playlist started to play when she started up the car and country music flowed through the speakers.

this made Olivia look at the girl with an 'are you serious' look

"you put some music on then." liv smirked to herself before going onto leah's phone and choosing a song.

"best decision you've made today."  liv put on a playlist of Mac DeMarco, who she has been obsessed with recently.

it left a calm atmosphere through the drive home, Leah was impressed with the music choices that came from the speakers.

Olivia walked into Leah's home, it was beautiful. the living room was a cream colour with emerald green accents, a few pieces of greenery dotted around and candles. there was a log burner which made it feel incredibly homey.

the kitchen was plain but still enough decor to not look bare. Olivia was already thinking of dishes the two could make together.

Leah's bedroom was clean for once, no clothes on the floor. it even looked as if she mopped.

"it's as if i knew you were coming." Leah teased whilst putting the brunettes bag by her wardrobe.

"we just know each other so well." Olivia joked back before completing collapsing on the bed.

"i'm going to change then go to bed, football really takes it out of you"

"it must be so exhausting watching the game, you could've come and played instead." Leah says laughing at the girl just sprawled on her bed.

liv flips off the girl as she walks out of her bedroom to make drinks for them, Olivia got up of the bed and began making her way to her bag that was sat on the floor.

she looked up and saw Leah's wardrobe and had a change of plan.

she moved all the coat hangers and finally found an old arsenal jersey and Leah's England joggers.

when leah walked back into the bedroom with two hot mugs in her hands olivia was looking at her with a guilty smile on her face.

"what have you done?" the blonde asks whilst putting the mugs on her bedside table.

"nothing." leah then noticed her wardrobe doors open and jokingly rolled her eyes.

"was there a point of you even bringing a bag?" olivia giggled and patted the space next to her.

leah changed herself and then got into bed grabbing the mug.

"lemon and honey." olivia said under her breath before smiling.

"it's the only hot drink that i like, i have had it quite a lot over the last few weeks"

"your cute." olivia leans forward to leave a peck on the blondes lips.

"shush you." both girls ended up just talking for the rest of the night, neither of them had felt so comfortable as they did in that moment.

"i'm sorry" Olivia spoke quietly.

"what?"

"i'm sorry, for thinking that i wasn't ready when i am." she couldn't look up "I'm ready to be serious with you lee, I'm ready to be your girlfriend"

Leah had a huge smile on her face. "are you serious? you're ready?" Olivia finally looked up and Leah's smile made her grin.

"i want to be your girlfriend Leah, ask me again."

"Olivia will you be my girlfriend?" Leah asked whilst giggling.

"mhm." the brunette murmured before pulling her girlfriend in for a kiss. "your my girlfriend" Leah said when both girls pulled away.

"yeah i am, and your mine."

"yeah i am." Leah whispered again before pulling olivia in for another kiss.

authors note:
they're together!!! bloody finally. i'm sorry this update took so long, i am really trying to get into a schedule, the girls did so well yesterday. they just beat the world champions i'm so proud!! seeing Leah there on crutches was so upsetting but watching her be there supporting her team is so amazing. both teams played so well it's was such a tight game the England girls really fought last night. it was so incredible to see the england team + staff standing with the players that have been abused through the nwsl. it's so amazing that the usa played as well as they did on that field after everything that the league has gone through. i feel awful for every single player that went through any sort of abuse.