35

after checking up on beth and staying with her for an hour the couple decided to head back home.

beth picked up on the awkward behaviour between the two, but deciding not to bring it up to either of them but talk to viv about it once the match finished.

the car ride home was awkward, more awkward than anyone could've ever thought.

Olivia's thoughts were going a mile an hour whereas Leah's head was just completely empty.

Leah didn't know why she reacted the way she did, she's had a lot of stress recently, not knowing if she should tell liv. ultimately deciding she had too if this relationship was to continue, she didn't want to lose Olivia, she didn't want liv to view her differently. this doesn't excuse her reaction, it really was just shock. Leah didn't know how to explain that to her girlfriend.

once the couple arrived back at Leah's home Olivia went straight to Leah's room to collect her bags, not much had been taken out of them so it was a lot easier to pack everything away.

"what are you doing?" Leah questioned once she walked into her bedroom.

"well your obviously not over your fucking ex Leah so why should i be here?." Olivia was fuming it was clear on her face and the harsh way she was throwing in the few products she got out when getting ready.

"what? of course i'm over Jordan don't be stupid." Leah said as she sat down next to her partner and began to take out everything she had repacked.

"Leah i love you so much, you say you love me too but when i told you about Jordan and your face just dropped. it hurt me." liv said as she looked down and stopped packing.

her sobs became louder as her body shook, she needed to get out of here it was too much. as she made the move to stand leah had already sat by her side and dragged her back down.

"i know and i'm sorry, but there's no feeling for Jordan at all. It was shock, that's all it was nothing more. i swear Ollie" Leah whispered. "i promise."

for some reason Leah started to cry too.

maybe because she's hurt the one person she never wants to. her girlfriend is in her arms crying because of her actions.

"shock that's all it was." the blonde repeated to make sure her girlfriend believed the truth.

"i don't know if i can believe you." liv hoarsely spoke once she stopped crying.

the look on Leah's face once the brunette told her would appear in her nightmares. the sadness that overtook her brightening smile was not just shock.

"i don't know how to prove it to you, i wish you could just take my word for it."

"i trust you Leah but i watched your face fall." liv spoke as she shook her head.

"i'm so sorry. i didn't mean to it was shock that's all it was, you know that i lost feeling for jordan a long time ago."

deep down olivia knew she was right. leah had confided in her and her struggle of how to end the relationship as she didn't want to lead jordan on any longer.

"it's okay, i just think i need a little space." although leah didn't agree she was going to respect her boundaries.

"uh yeah okay. i'll sleep on the sofa." liv immediately shook her head. "i'm not kicking you out you're own room le"

"i'm not letting you sleep there." Leah said as she begun to get the spare covers and a comfy pillow from in her wardrobe.

"i'll be in the living room if you need me okay?" Leah spoke softly as she closed her bedroom door.

once Leah had left Olivia quietly groaned as she fell back on the bed.

the brunette got ready for bed and climbed under the duvet. no matter all the tossing and turning she was doing liv couldn't get comfortable.

from the living room Leah could hear her girlfriend huffing then footsteps.

Olivia opened the bedroom door and whispered Leah's name.

"what's up ollie?" was the reply she received.

"please come and get in bed." olivia almost pleaded.

"are you sure?" liv only nodded, the light coming from the tv was enough to illuminate her face.

with that leah was up from the sofa, leaving the used blanket and pillow in place, reminding herself to clean it all up in the morning. both girls walked into the bedroom and got into bed.

although leah was in the bed liv couldn't seem to get comfortable. the blonde had had enough of her girlfriend wriggling about and so wrapped her arm around olivia's waist and brought her closer.

immediately liv stopped moving and become stiff almost frozen.

"relax it's just me" Olivia nodded and repeated that sentence in her head.

'it's just Leah'

she relaxed into her girlfriend and almost immediately her eyes closed. leah pressed a soft kiss to her head before closing her own eyes.

authors note:
no excuse for leaving you without an update for just under a month but hopefully now i can start to write again more often. leah's endometriosis has been hinted slightly in this chapter but next chapter is when leah will tell Olivia, the timeline is not right of when leah did find out about her endometriosis buttt for the purpose in my story this is when she found out. enjoy!!!
-f