22

the next morning Olivia had woken up with blonde hair over her face, she scrunched her eyebrows in confusion before remembering where she was.

she decided to let Leah sleep in a little bit as they weren't meeting the other girls until 11 and it was only 9am, so she got out of bed as softly as possible and walked into the kitchen. only then did she realise how cold it was, so quietly walking back into leah's bedroom she tried to find a jumper so liv walked over to her girlfriends wardrobe.

"what are you doing." a sleepy voice spoke from the bed, Olivia screamed whilst her hand flew to her chest.

"for fuck sake Leah, stop doing that." Olivia said as she turned around to face the blonde girl.

"i thought you saw me awake." Leah laughed whilst getting herself out of bed.

"obviously i didn't or i would've said good morning." Olivia turned back around to the wardrobe and found a big enough hoodie that she could wrap herself up in.

"leave some clothes for me yeah?" liv rolled her eyes at Leah. "stop being so dramatic, i thought you said you loved me in your clothes." liv teases which now makes Leah roll her eyes.

"yeah yeah whatever, do you want breakfast." asks Leah as she walks closer to Olivia and wraps her arms around her waist.

"mhm, can i cook it though?" Olivia asks which Leah immediately agreed to, she wasn't going to turn down someone cooking for her.

Olivia left Leah in the bedroom and began getting out the ingredients for breakfast.

"leah." liv shouted from the kitchen.

"yeah?"

"why don't you have any avocado in?" liv asks whilst rummaging through the fridge.

"why would i have avocado in?" Leah questions whilst walking into the kitchen.

"well i thought you would've, we are going to have to go to Tesco or somewhere." liv replies whilst looking through the cupboards. "Jesus christ Leah, there is nothing in here"

"i haven't had chance to go shopping, we can go now though." leah offered and the brunette agreed.

they both decided they wouldn't be long in there so didn't bother to change into regular clothes and both stayed in their pyjamas.

the weather was starting to get cooler so when the girls got out of Leah's warm car and the cold breeze hit them suddenly they latched onto each other until they got into the supermarket.

"right where too first?" Olivia asked whilst pushing the trolley.

"i normally just go down every aisle and stop when i need something." Olivia laughed. "of course you do lee, i cannot expect anything else."

the girls did as they said and went down every aisle until the small trolley was full.

the girls ended up getting a bit side tracked as they walked down the toys aisle, Leah picking up a football and Olivia telling her to put it back.

this only made Leah want to annoy her further and started to do a few tricks which got the attention of a few children that were amazed at what the girl could do.

Olivia contemplated walking away from her girlfriend and letting her deal with the small audience she had acquired but ultimately decided to join in with the laughter and video the girl.

some of the children recognised Leah and asked for photos which she was more than willing to do even in her pyjamas eventually we ended up leaving the aisle after Leah said goodbye to every child and their parent.