11

Olivia's pov
(A few days later, England have already played Austria)

I found it weird Leah's teammate had dm'd me but just shook it off.

Maybe Georgia was telling the truth and just wanted me to understand why Leah did what she did without any ill intentions.

Ebony was making her way up to Milton Keynes so we could drive down to Stoke tomorrow ready for the game.

It's been 2 days since the lionesses won against Austria, I was watching with Luce. Even if I'm not Leah's biggest fan I still want to watch her success even if it's through the screen.

Ebony knows everything about what's been Happening with Leah, after my panic attack the other day I decided she should know everything, first she got upset that I felt like I should distrust her by telling her how I feel, then she got angry because of what Leah did. I managed to make her a little less angry and try to get her to see Leah's side which  I had to do myself.

I'm excited to go and watch the girls play, the tickets had been printed and I looked at our seats, they were right next too the girls dugout.

We knew the traffic was going to be crazy tomorrow so with Ebony getting here by hopefully early afternoon, I'm going to get an overnight bag packed and we will drive to Stoke early hours in the morning.

After I told Luce and my mum about the tickets they were excited to tag along, maybe Lucy a little more than my mum. It's been her dream since she was little, she wasn't too much into men's football but it's what got her into women's football so she will always have a soft spot for it.

She has been talking my ear off since hearing about the game, talking about how she's going to get everyone to sign her shirt and that I need to help her make a sign.

She was getting on my nerves a little but I know seeing her with a smile on her face finally back in football stadiums all the talking will be worth it.

It's about 1ish now and ebony has just gotten here.

I heard her car door shut and immediately ran out of the door, not seeing her for two weeks was awful, not something I ever want to do again but I know I will have too.

@o1ivia.d

Liked by 3bony_brooks3y and 48k otherso1ivia

o1ivia.d: missed you my sweet girl<3

Load comments

We all decided to go out for a meal, it was fun to dress up with my best friend again it feels like forever since we last did.

Leah's pov

I didn't end up calling liv. I pussied out, I'm so annoyed with myself. Why can I not just do a simple task.

All the England girls are back now since we played Austria 2days ago.

My mind is so busy with the fact that she might still be coming to watch me play that I'm not doing well in training.

Everyone has picked up on it, sarina even had to have a conversation with me after dinner.

It's embarrassing I captained the team for the euros and now I'm giving away easy passes because one certain girl is clouding my thoughts.

I'd seen she went out tonight with her best friend ebony, she looked so beautiful.

I must've been starring at her post a little too long as my phone got knocked out of my hand by a ball that was kicked my way.

I look up with the ball in my hands and see Beth m looking up at me with a cheeky look on her face.

"Cmon lover girl, come play basketball with us." I roll my eyes but nodded and picked up my phone from the floor.

"Stop calling me that." I say as I slap her arm.

"What? Lover girl?" She teases.

"Yes, we aren't even together and you've never met her." I pointed out.

"Yeah well the way that you were staring at her says differently." I just flip her off and walk to the other girls that were still laughing at Beth throwing the ball at me.

"Yes yes, it was really funny that I got hit with a ball." I sarcastically say and move to sit on a bean bag.

"Why are you in such a mood." Kie says as she comes to sit next to me, Lucy following not far behind her.

"It's because her girlfriend might be coming to the game, she's stressed." I glare at Lucy and she just laughs whilst plopping herself down on Kiera's lap.

"Fuck off Lucy, I doubt she will even come I treated her like shit when I left." I then send Lucy an apologetic look.

"Look Luce I'm sorry, I'm just so annoyed with myself that I messed up something so good so quickly. Is there something wrong with me?" I didn't want to get upset, but it's been playing on my mind since the walk with Jordan.

My hand cover my face and I feel 2 sets of arms hug me and then a couple more pairs. I start to laugh at my teammates that are basically suffocating me.

I eventually get out of the hug and Jordan pulls me to the side.

"Lee I'm talking as a friend right now, if she does come. After what you've told me about her I really think she will. But you need your head in the game leah, you out of everyone should know out on that pitch nothing else matters but the ball on the grass." I nod and she pulls me in for a hug.

The girls must've left to let us have a moment, I'd missed this. Jordan just being my friend, her being there for me.

I pulled away first and kissed her cheek. She kisses mine back and she walks away.

I think me and Jordan just said goodbye.

Why don't I feel sad? An end of a chapter, a chapter that was so important to me for years, over in minutes.

I know she is still going to be there for me but as a friend, and I am really okay with it.

Jordan only being my friend seems so much easier, it makes me happy.

So that night I went to sleep, with a smile on my face and the conversation I'm going to have with liv on my mind.

Authors note:
The game next chapter!!! I'm so excited to write about it. It's only going to be a few bits of it and the majority of the chapter will be liv and Leah talking and liv meeting the other girls, sorry this chapter took so long but thank you for voting and commenting I appreciate it<333
Well done gunners for yesterdays match you were incredible