17

Leah had no clue what was going on back at her childhood house, she was sat in the field she used to come to as a little girl. A plastic bag next to her which contained a bottle of vodka.

Leah knew she shouldn't be doing this, with her career it wasn't healthy,she also didn't want to start relying on alcohol to make it all go away. It was too late as the empty bottle lay beside her.

Her phone lit up and she saw Jordan's name on it, Leah was too drunk to remember that she was ignoring everyone so she answered her phone.

"Jordy." Leah sung down the phone.

"Leah thank god" Jordan breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Are you okay? Where are you? Why haven't you answered your phone." The questions just went over Leah's head and she started to giggle at Jordan being so concerned.

"Fuck sake, Leah tell me your not drunk."

"I'm- im not drunk." The younger girl hiccuped through the phone, Jordan sighed angrily.

"Leah what is going on with you, why are you doing this." Jordan asked quietly. For as long as she had knows her leah never resorted to alcohol no matter how bad things got. Jordan was worried, really worried.

"It's just me being stupid over liv again." Leah eventually broke down again. All Jordan could hear were sobs and it hurt her that she couldn't just drive over there and hold the girl.

It took a while but Jordan finally got leah to talk about what happened and Jordan gave her some advice.

That advice stuck with Leah

Leah gave Jordan Olivia's number and Jordan promised that liv would get to the girl as soon as she could.

Back at the williamson household, everyone was starting to panic, liv could only hope it wasn't her fault.

Olivia ended up telling Amanda what happened back at her home and the older women brought her into a hug.

Her daughters missing yet she's comforting the girl who's fault it is

The family was shaken out of their thoughts when liv's phone rang. All heads snapped to her as she answered the call.

As soon as she heard Jordan explain what happened Olivia deeply sighed. She thanked Jordan before grabbing her car keys and standing from the table.

"Leah finally answered Jordan and told her where she is, she's really drunk so I'm going to get her and bring her back here. Can someone come with me just so her car is back here as well." Leah's dad jumped from his seat and they both said goodbye.

Liv hadn't had much of a chance to really get to know Leah's family from only meeting them the once but being in the car with her dad wasn't awkward, he was trying to keep the girls mind off the state that Leah would be in and probably doing the same for himself.

It took 15 minutes until they arrived at the field and saw leah just sitting on the grass.

They quickly walked over to the drunk girl and she smiled up at the familiar people.

"Ollie." Leah said joyfully as she tries to stand.

Liv tried not to crumble at the sound of the nickname the girl had given her.

"Hi Leah, are you okay to walk to the car with me."

"I thought you didn't want to be with me. Leave me alone." Leah pushed away from the girl but ended up falling back into the grass.

"Leah come on honey we need to get you home." Her dad said helping her up.

She eventually walked to the car and her dad put leah into the passenger seat of Olivia's car.

Liv turned around to make sure David was in Leah's car and she started to drive.

"You know I've spent the last hour coming up with another name for you." Olivia could only hum a response, she didn't know what to say.

"I'm so embarrassing aren't i?" Leah giggles

"No Lee you aren't." Olivia sighs

"I am, don't lie to me." Leah hiccups " I thought we were on the Same page and then I ask you to be my girlfriend and you reject me, do you not like me as much as I like you? Your perfect for me liv I just want to be perfect for you too." Leah didn't realise that Olivia had started to cry, leah didn't realise the impact her words had just had on the brunette girl.

"Leah your so perfect for me, but I want to have the conversation when your sober and completely know what your saying, is that okay?" Liv asks as she reaches a hand over to Leah, the blonde interlaces their hands and rests them on her lap.

"Okay." Leah whispers, the alcohol starting to make her sleepy.

Liv turned her head to see that Leah had drifted off and only then did she freely cry. She made sure not to wake Leah and when she stopped at a traffic light she took her hand of the wheel and wiped her eyes.

"Get it together Olivia." She whispered and composed herself.

Leah's dad had already arrived at the house and was waiting at the door for the two girls.

Liv opens her door and quickly gets to Leah's side, she tried shaking her to wake her up but it was no use.

"Olivia I will get he-" David tried to say but liv cut him off by just picking up Leah.

Leah's head lulled to the side and rested on livs shoulder as Olivia closed her car door with her hip.

"It okay, I want to put her too bed it will put my mind at ease." Leah's dad just nodded and opened the front door.

Amanda and Jacob stood up as soon as the heard the front door and the red haired women put her hand to her chest and silently awed at the two girls.

She had never seen her daughter so peaceful.

Olivia smiles at the two before making her way upstairs and into Leah's room.

As liv lies leah down onto her bed she hears her groan.

"Stay please." Leah whispers into the darkness of her room hoping the girl heard her.

"Leah your drunk I can't stay here when you don't know what your saying."

"Olivia I promise you I know exactly what I'm saying please just stay with me." Olivia realises she can never say no to the girl and slides in next to her.

"I'm sorry" Olivia whispers whilst moving the blondes hair behind her ear,

"Me too"

Authors note:
I just love them so much, jordan will never be a bad person in this story. She is helping out someone who she was once in love with she was never going to take advantage of the fact leah was drunk. I love leah and Jordan friendship in this book and it will be in here a lot too as well as Jordan and Olivia friendship. Jordan is going to play a big part in this book so get used to her!!
-f