16

After another hour of the two women sitting downstairs liv dragged Leah up to her room.

Liv wasn't too bothered about if her room was messy anymore, if Leah was sticking around it was something that she was going to have to start getting used too. What liv didn't know was that Leah was even messier it was almost like they were meant for each other.

almost

The two lay down on their side facing each other, Leah's hand gravitated towards the brunettes face, just tracing her features. Olivia's face scrunched up which made Leah stop tracing and laugh at the girl.

"Livvy is a cute nickname." Leah spoke.

"I've loved it since I was a kid, Olivia just seems so formal so I love nicknames but my name doesn't seem to have many." This made leah rack her brain for any sort of nickname to call the girl but nothing came to mind. She will have to think about that later.

"Liv there is a reason I came here." The blonde took a deep breath before looking at the brunette.

"I know I want you in my life for as long as I'm alive, I want us to have forever together liv. My feelings are so strong for you it's something I've never felt. You are just a breath of fresh air to me and it's almost like I need you all the time. You're on my mind ever second of the day liv and I can only hope I'm on yours too." Liv was now sat up on the bed, she couldn't look at the girl.

Olivia knew where this conversation was going and she didn't know how she was going to reject the girl she had become so fond of.

"So will you be my-" Olivia has to stop her.

"No" the blondes smile faded from her face.
But before she could even ask why Olivia spoke again.

"Leah you know how strong my feeling are for you, this isn't me saying I'm not feeling what your feeling because I am, you have consumed my thoughts since we last saw each other and you consume them even when we're together. I really like you Lee but I can't get into a relationship with you yet. We still have so many things we don't know about each other yet. And I want to get to know you without rushing into anything. I want forever with you too and that only mean we have forever to do this. We don't need to be so quick with everything, I want to take it slow with you Leah because I cannot mess this up." Leah still had her head down and a few tears in her eyes, she felt so stupid of course she wasn't ready for a relationship yet.

So why did Leah feel ready but liv didn't?
Is Leah falling harder? does leah care more?

Leah looked back up at liv and sent her a smile.

"Yeah of course your so right, I don't know what I was thinking rushing into it all so fast, I was being stupid can we pretend this didn't happen please." Leah was embarrassed, she was a 25year old women acting like a child that just got rejected on the playground.

But she was doing only what she knows.

Running away from her problems

Before Olivia even got a chance to stop the girl, leah was out of the house within seconds there was no chance of liv even catching up to her, this was confirmed when liv ran to the front door to stop her but Leah was already at the bottom of the street.

Liv slammed the front door before sinking down to the floor. She just sat there sobbing.

Her parents eventually came to see what was going on and when they saw their eldest daughter on the floor with her face in her knees and her body wracked with sobs they sat down either side of her and just stroked her back.

"I tried to stop her but she was so fast, I didn't mean to make her feel like that ,I'm just not ready." Liv being the clever girl she is figured out why her parents were acting so weird when she walked in, leah had been talking to them about it and that just made liv feel so much worse

After meeting her mum once and never even meeting her dad, leah drove here just to talk to them and ask them.

After calming down Olivia's parents told her to get some rest, all the crying had drained her so it didn't take her long to drift off.

Leah on the other hand still hadn't made it home, Amanda was worried sick. She was sitting at the dinner table with Leah's dad and brother they all had their phones on the table just waiting for a call but nothing came.

Amanda had decided enough was enough. She knew where Leah went so she decided to call up liv.

When Olivia left Leah's house that day at the bottom of the note she wrote down her number for emergencies. Amanda took out the note from the drawer and typed in liv's number.

It took a couple of rings before the phone call was answered and a tired sounding liv answered the phone.

"Liv?" Amanda asked hoping she definitely got the right number.

"Amanda? Is everything okay."

"No honey, not exactly leah isn't with you by any chance is she?" The brunette froze up at the question but after realising she hadn't answered for a few seconds she got herself together.

"Um no she isn't, she left a few hours ago why?" Liv didn't want to go Into too much detail.

"She hasn't come home, we've called all the England girls she hasn't called any of them and she hasn't made her way back, and I've called the Arsenal girls they've heard nothing either. This just really isn't like her." Liv was so confused. She immediately got out of bed and turned on her light.

"Shit, okay I'm coming over is that okay?" Amanda agreed and they said their goodbyes.

Liv rushed to put her shoes on and was out the door.

Leah where the fuck have you gone?

Authors note:
I actually really like this chapter, these girls just can't seem to get a break huh? I hope you enjoy!! If anyone name is Olivia drop some nicknames that you've been called pls. Even is your not calling Olivia pls drop nicknames I'm really struggling. Where do you all think Leah is? Cus right now I have no idea😭
I hope your all well. I appreciate you all
-f