45

the final was here.

Korea v Italy,
England v Belgium

Olivia was excited this morning, once again putting on Leah's jersey along with a pair of blue jeans and Leah's trainers that liv was sure she'd get scolded for once the blonde sees her.

it's was a nice peaceful drive for liv, she had no stresses, only excited for the match to come.

she's sent Leah her normal good luck message before she started her journey and the routine phone call followed afterwards.

liv accepted the call and her girlfriend voice flowed through her car.

"hey pretty girl." leah spoke to which liv shook her head.

"you can't even see me." the brunette laughed.

"and yet i still know your looking beautiful." Liv's cheeked turned a slight pink colour as she blushed.

"what are you all up to." liv changed the subject in hope to not bring attention to her clearly flustered state.

"we're on the bus now, it's only a 2 hour drive so not too long."

"that's good then babe, how you feeling?"

"i get excited for every match but bringing another piece of silverware back with us is always a bonus." leah spoke so nonchalantly.

"huh, being a bit cocky this morning williamson?" leah's laugh rung through Olivia's ears making her smile at the image engraved into her mind of leah's eyes squinting whilst she had the biggest smile on her face.

"no faith whatsoever." liv only rolled her eyes as she had to remember to concentrate on the road.

"do you know if she's going to be there?" liv asked the dreaded question.

"i think she is liv." this made the brunette take a slight intake of breathe.

"right okay, i've got this." leah softly chuckled.

"of course you've got this, i'm only a text away." liv smiled at the reassurance.

a few moment later the couple said their goodbyes and liv carried on her drive to the stadium.

as promised leah's family was waiting for her outside the stadium so there is no need for an awkward encounter with ebony.

livs family was running a little late so said they would meet the group in the stands.

"hello you." amanda smiled once liv was close enough and pulled her into a tight hug.

"you haven't been waiting long have you? Leah called on my way here and i seem to drive slower once i'm on the phone."

"nah we've probably been here about 5 minutes." Jacob said as he wrapped her arm around her shoulder and they walked into the stadium together.

"nervous?" jacob teased as he jutted out his hip to bash with the girls own.

"well according to leah i've got no faith." olivia laughed.

seeing ebony sat in the stands didn't affect olivia this time around. she simply gave her a slight smile and went to her seat the williamson clan on her tail.

so she could be mature after all.

the dormer family arrived shortly after, Lucy not being able to show the same maturity as her sister once did and made sure to give ebony a less then friendly look.

time passed quickly and the korea vs Italy match was underway.

although Italy won 2-1 it was still very clear who the overall champions would be.

seeing Leah walk out leading her team almost brought a pleased smile onto Liv's face along with the rest of the stadium it seemed.

this would be the first national tournament final liv would see leah play in and she knew it would only be a taste of what was to come in the summer.

leah had clocked olivia as soon as she walked onto the turf, she still kept her famous stoic expression. even if it was hard to not reciprocate the beaming smile that was intended for her in the stands.

leah had a good feeling, she knew england were top of the table and we're going to win, but this match leah just felt it...

she felt there might be a goal or two just for her.

god was she right, it was clear that night Leah was getting herself forward and all the hard work was awarded in the 42nd minute when finally the ball hit the back of the net.

Liv was out of her seat as quickly as she could, screaming and cheering as much as humanly possible until the uproar of the stadium calmed down once again.

as leah was making her way back to her position she passed her family and made sure to subtly wink at her girlfriend which only made liv burst into giggles like a teenage girl.

she quickly put her hand over her mouth once she caught herself causing Leah to chuckle slightly to herself.

it was another shock when the ball hit the back of the net once again due to Leah Williamson.

the way she just watched the ball go in so effortlessly baffled liv.

Leah wanted to show off to her girlfriend and it became quite clear once she scored the final goal of the game.

liv celebrated just as much as she did the first time round, if not more.

liv was complete, watching on her captain brought her so much serotonin.

living out her WAG life as she should.

the match ended and the celebrations begun, as the stand was getting set up the girls had free reign.

some were pulled into interviews, some
celebrating with eachother and with the fans, but for leah those were the last things on her mind when she had her girlfriend waiting for her in the stands.

Leah ran to where Olivia was stood at the barrier and trapped her into a hug.

neither of the women could care about the obvious flashing around them as they leaned back to capture their lips into a kiss.

"i'm so proud of you, my captain" Liv spoke into Leah's neck.

"it was all for you, always going to be for you ollie." Leah whispered back.

Leah was congratulated by the rest of her family and the dormer clan but still made sure to keep liv as close as possible.

"you wanna come with me." Leah spoke as she was about to return to the girls celebrating on the field.

"you sure?" before liv got her confirmation she was lifted by her waist and brought down to the grass.

"yes" Leah finally said as she grabbed her girlfriend's hand and ran with her to the other girls.

of course Georgia saw her first and came barrelling over, attracting the attention of some of the other girls who quickly took note of livs presence and ran over too.

"how i've missed you my girl." rach spoke.

"so dramatic" liv joked as pulled Rachel into a hug.

Olivia may not have her best friend anymore but these girls just might make up for it.

who's she kidding they already have.

authors note:
i can't even tell you have sad i am for this story to end, I've loved every second of writing this book and for the final chapter to be written for you guys to read brings me so much happiness. i hope you've enjoyed it as much as i have. i didn't know how to end this chapter and i didn't want it to go for too long, so what a better way then Rachel daly in the closing chapter! thank you for all the love and comments i appreciate it every time i get a notification...
see you in the bonus chapter :)
-f