42

"Leah uhm can we talk?" Jordan said as tapped Leah's shoulder.

"yeah sure come on." leah sighed as she stood from the chair.

the rest of girls went silent once they saw the interaction as leah led them out into the hallway.

georgia met kiera's wide eyes with her own, neither one of the girls knowing if they should follow incase another outburst but lucy shook her head.

the two girls were still aware of the voices outside of the room ready to help if needed.

"i want to apologise" Jordan started to which leah allowed her to continue.

"the way i spoke to liv and well you was just not right, i said some horrible things that i didn't mean to both of you. once i see liv i will apologise to her too." leah nodded as Jordan took a deep breath. "i do like ebony lee i really do. you know i wouldn't lie to you about knowing who ebony was but i really didn't remember her. i don't want liv to hate me." jordan quietly admitted.

"liv doesn't hate you jords." lee said as she pulled the smaller girl into a hug. "she could never hate anyone, she doesn't even hate ebony after what she did. you need to apologise to her jordan, you really hurt her. you mean so much to her and to hear only a small amount of what you were saying i know how much that would've impacted how she sees herself."

leah had no intent to make jordan feel gorse but the aston villa player had to realise the impact her words have on others especially someone like olivia.

"i will i promise. are we okay?" jordan asked once she stepped away from leah's embrace.

"we're good jordan." leah said and opened the hotel room.

the other girls tried to make it seem like they weren't eavesdropping but once you walk into a deadly silent room that suddenly bursts with chatter it becomes quite obvious.

the two blondes shook their heads with laughter and went to sit down where they were before.

"everything okay?" alessia asked as leah sat down

"all good now?" millie said once jordan had walked over.

"everything's is good."

authors note:
short chapter guys so sorry!!! but this is the second part of that double update i just wanted to get the majority of the drama done. hope you enjoyed!!
-f