27

so i completely skipped Alex's party for her book which i really wanted to do so let's do a little flash to the past and go from there!!
-f

leah had forced liv to accompany her and some of her family to Alex scott's party.

liv was way too nervous, after everything with her brother and then meeting some more of leah's friends. it was becoming a little too much for the girl.

"i will stay with you the whole night." leah reassuringly said as they were sat at the back of a taxi with amanda and leah's cousin.

holly was really lovely and supper bubbly immediately reminding liv of her little sister.

Olivia quickly fell into causal conversation with the girl and even booked holly in do get her hair done next month.

once they all arrived they piled out of the taxi which Leah payed for, liv tried to. but her hand was smacked away by her girlfriend.

Leah led in the brunette with her arm tightly around her waist as she was greeted by people as soon as they entered.

Alex came running over and pulling her friend in for a hug before excitedly turning to Olivia.

"you must be Olivia, it so great to finally meet you, leah has told me so much about you." the cheery women spoke which led liv to relax and bring the taller women in for a hug.

"it's so amazing to meet you to, only good things i hope. congrats by the way." liv says gesturing to the full room around them.

"thank you, anyways i will let you all mingle but Leah there's karaoke later i best see you up there."

"let me get a few drinks down me first." Leah laughed before bidding her friend goodbye and walked towards lia and caitlin.

Amanda and holly and walked away with Alex as she was taking them to bar, both of the women declaring about needing a drink asap.

"Olivia!" Lia's voice squealed before making her way towards the couple.

"i'm glad you get so excited to see me girlfriend." Leah joked as caitlin pulled her in for a hug.

"she doesn't even get that excited to see me mate." caitlin joins in teasing her girlfriend.

"she just enjoys my company more than yours, not that it's surprising whatsoever."liv says defending the Swiss girl by pulling her into her side.

the group of girls ended up sitting at a table and talking all of them getting progressively more drunk. although Leah was definitely the drunkest of them all.

before long Alex came and got all the girls to tell them that the karaoke was starting and Leah was straight out of her seat.

Olivia had enjoyed seeing her girlfriend so carefree and just having fun with her friends.

Leah was the first one up to do karaoke and told the dj what song she wanted to 'sing'.

the tune of 'stand by me' by Ben E. king started to play which graced a smile on livs face. the brunette girl may be drunk but she was sober enough to decline her girlfriends offer of singing with her.

but when the song started leah became more persistent and just dragged her with her. with the microphone in her left hand her right arm wrapped around liv waist.

although the blonde definitely wasn't sober her singing impressed liv, she didn't expect her to sound so good.

liv was in tears of laughter watching her girlfriend sing slightly swaying with the amount of alcohol she had consumed. this is one of the moments liv wanted to treasure forever.

Leah turned her head towards her girlfriend with a drunken glaze to her eyes with a sloppy grin on her face whilst beginning to sing to her.

"so darling"

"darling"

"stand by me"

"oh stand by me"

"oh stand"

"stand by me."

liv ended up just getting lost in her lovers eyes. when drunk Leah's eyes seem to become the most beautiful shade of blue.

she was taken from her trance by the blue eyed women lifting her  head by the grip on her chin as she sung the last few lyrics of the song before placing a slow kiss to her lips.

the shouts from everyone around them
made Olivia blush and hide her face into Leah's shoulder.

the older girl just chuckled whilst walking the two girls away from the crowd.

"thank you for making me come with you tonight." liv said once the two had gotten away from the crowd of people.

"i just want to make you happy liv, i hate seeing you cooped up in the house. i'm glad you had fun tonight." leah said as she pressed another kiss on liv lips this time the couple not getting interrupted by the hoots and cheers of the guests.

Olivia wrapped her arms securely around Leah's neck as the blonde wrapped one arm around livs waist the other bringing Liv's thigh to the older girl's side.

before both girls could get too carried away and forget where they were they pulled away. the two had drunken smiles on their faces and went to get some more drinks.

Leah and Liv were ready to go by the time it reached almost 2am, both girls just wanted to get into bed and close their eyes.

so leah found her mum and cousin and they all said goodbye to everyone before making their way into their taxi which was taking the group back to their hotel.

"i'm so tired." liv complained as she collapsed onto the hotel bed.

"i can't even be bothered to get changed." leah agreed as she collapsed next to her girlfriend.

and that's how they fell asleep, livs dress riding up her waist with her heels still on her feet, her hair was spread across her face and her fake eyelashes had made themselves at home on the pillow.

leah had the common sense to take of her shoes and was left in her blazer, her hair was plastered on the pillow and her mascara giving her raccoon eyes.

but they were still cuddled up together livs arm sat on leah's chest whilst her leg was around her waist and leah's hand resting on her thigh to keep it in place.

neither of the girls had a more peaceful sleep than that night.

authors note:
i know it's a really small chapter but i just wanted to put this in i cannot believe i missed the time section for it but oh well, next chapter out hopefully monday but for the next few weeks unfortunately updates will be slow as i have my mocks going on but i will make sure to get out atleast one a week. i hope you enjoy this chapter and their cute little relationship i have actually fallen in love with them. feel free to give me some ideas of what you want to see!!
-f