33

it's been another few weeks, Leah is finally a lot better and hopefully should be back playing soon which she was incredibly excited for.

liv had been back in Milton Keynes, during the Christmas months all hairdressers started to get incredibly busy, liv was not the exception.

this meant it was back to face-times at night for the couple. they didn't mind though, as long as they were talking every day they were content.

luckily for leah, olivia managed to get a day off to watch the arsenal and man u game. so as liv was driving into london her girlfriend called her.

"hey pretty girl how's your day." leah voice spoke.

"it's been alright lee how've you been?" liv said whilst trying to concentrate on her driving.

"it's been boring honestly, wish you were with me i miss you." this made liv smile to herself.

"i wish i was with you too lee." the couple sat in silence for a few seconds before leah spoke.

"i'll let you go, i know your probably busy but i miss you and i love you."

"i love you more." and the call ended.

liv just wanted to see her girlfriend but all this traffic was slowing her down.

eventually olivia was parked outside leah's home, she was elated to be able to finally see her girlfriend.

"coming!" liv heard the blonde shout which just made her giggle.

"sorry i was in the middle of cha-" leah was stopped mid sentence once she finally looked up and saw the brunette standing at the door with the biggest smile on her face.

"ollie what the fuck." leah brought her girlfriend in for the most bone crushing hug.

"i missed you." liv breathed as she got comfortable in the crook of leah's neck.

"come in." Leah said as she walked both girls into the warm house.

neither of them said a word once they had sat on the sofa, neither of them let go of one another.

"i missed you ollie. more than words will ever be able to say." Leah spoke softly into her girlfriends ear before kissing the side of her head.

ollie quickly brought the girl into a kiss, the two completely forgetting once leah opened the door.

the couple pulled away breathless and rosy cheeked

"i think i missed that even more." leah spoke to herself.

olivia turned with an offended look on her face and lightly hit the girl which only made leah laugh.

"you know i'm kidding come here." as much as Olivia tried to refuse once leah began to press small kisses all over her face she completely melted.

"okay stop." olivia laughs as she puts her hand on leah's forehead to move her back.

"what made you come see me?" Leah spoke as she ran her hand through Olivia's hair.

"i thought we could watch the game, i haven't seen them all for so long." liv said.

"it's a good job i was already planning on going then." Leah laughed at the two went back to silence just basking in each other.

both girls ended up falling asleep and were suddenly awoken by the ringing of Leah's phone.

Olivia just groaned and used her arm to cover her eyes as she felt leah get up to get her phone.

"hello" liv head her girlfriend whisper.

"oh for fucks sake how did i know it was you."

"i'm whispering because me and liv were asleep but you woke me up." whatever the person on the other line said made leah roll her eyes with a smile on her face.

"yes she came to surprise me."

"yes we're coming to the game tonight don't worry."

"Beth i'm sure she missed you too, but i need to go so i will see you soon and tell all the girls good luck for me." leah ended the call and walked back over to the sofa were her girlfriend was still laying.

"cmon ollie. we have to get ready" liv just ignored her and carried on sleeping.

"right." liv heard leah say and so let out a breath as she thought leah had left her to go back to sleep.

she was quickly proved wrong once she felt herself being lifted over leah's shoulder and she let out a loud yelp of surprise.

"put me down." liv said as she lightly slapped the blondes back.

"you weren't getting up what did you expect me to do?" leah laughed as she walked into her bedroom and put her girlfriend back on the ground.

"go get ready." leah spoke as she pushed her girlfriend into her wardrobe knowing Olivia was going to end up wearing her girlfriends clothes anyway.

"i'm doing it because i don't want to be late. not because you told me too." the blonde heard her girlfriend shout which made her laugh loudly.

"yeah, no of course liv." leah shouted back.

authors note:
i know i know it's been way too long and i'm so sorry but next chapter will be a lot sooner. please please please comment what you want to see i really want to input yours guys' ideas in this book. absolutely amazing game today from the girls!! i hope you all enjoy this chapter x
-f