ii. get in trouble

LOVE FANGS

a pair of sly eyes stared back at yours with great intensity, not a single emotion on them, as they finally dared to say "i'm not getting in trouble for you"

it was currently lunch time, and a big group of friends sat on the field, some from the same grade and others from lower or higher.

the atmosphere was nice, a feeling you usually get from hanging out with friends. they laughed at everything.

"ej please!" you fake cried "i am the best person ever, why don't you like my existence"

the honey colored haired boy sighed, looking down before talking again "i don't "not like" your existence, you realize you want me to get detention, that will be my first detention ever and it will be meaningless"

harua, who sat besides you nodded at his argument.

"that's basically the same" you stated, stabbing your food repeatedly.

"ej fucking smart kid never gets detention" you muttered under your breath, only those near could hear, letting out small laughs.

everyone in the group had somehow gotten into trouble when you were involved, and ej knew that, he would be dumb to do something that would possibly taint his perfect academic record.

but ej wasn't a stereotypical "nerd" or "teachers pet" he just didn't like to get into trouble unless it was really important, he enjoys reading because using a phone gives him headaches, and your friend was a born-calm person.

you would even day he was the most mature out of everyone here, but it would be a tight fight between ej, fuma and k.

lunch passed by pretty fast like all days, all the boys, and you, who most of the times felt excluded since it was just 1 girl amongst them, parted ways.

it wasn't that weird being the only girl.

the group started with ej, taki, nicholas, k and you. later on, more people started to join, even though they had other friends in the school, it was just loyalty, not wanting to be alone.

 later on, more people started to join, even though they had other friends in the school, it was just loyalty, not wanting to be alone

tiny jo

jo
hello?!?!
why am i the icon again

harua
HZHDBDKFNDKF

maki
wish u stayed like that

k
why were u so tiny

jo
I WAS A KID?!,,!!,
WDYM SO TINY
THATS NORMAL

k
i wasn't that minuscule

mai
flea

jo
shut up u have detention

mai
shut up yellow eye
haver 😹😹😹😹

k
ouch

fuma
that was like an
insult for us all

nicholas
you think ur so
cool for having red
eyes we get it

mai
i know i am

ej
she's right

mai
yellow eyed mfs 😹😹

jo
yahhh
shut up
u bring it up
all the timee

taki
at least we don't
have blue eyes

mai
yeah u have pee
colored eyes
so cute

taki
you know what i think i'm
starting to like the color blue

jo
😨😨😨😨😨

mai
yh mhm try to
kill me then

k
can we keep talking
about tiny jo

jo
pls

taki
i could try

mai
do it no balls

harua
he can't even kill a fly

yuma
can i be admin

nicholas
no

k
no

jo
no

fuma
jo u aren't even an admin

jo
still no

yuma
:(

mai
that's why u still
yellow nicholas

nicholas
oh i'm the new target?!?!,

mai
no red eyes
no bitches
no good grades

nicholas
@taki blue is a
pretty color

mai
traitor i'm throwing you out

nicholas
i hate u