xv. some explaining to do

LOVE FANGS

yang jungwon felt fear, not for himself, it was the very first time he was concerned about someone else in his long life.

doors opened and closed, he quickly checked every single room in the house. and when he saw that neither heeseung or ni-ki were in theirs, he knew that they found out.

the boy was followed suit by sunoo down stairs through the long turning marble staircase, stopping when being met with a group by the front door.

all of the others stood before the stranger in the house, their faces a mixture of slight awkwardness and also annoyance.

mai was very closely to the front door, her hand on the knob, wanting to get out of this situation as quick as possible and never see these people again.

not knowing it would never happen.

"jungwon" a stern voice turned to look at him, disappointment filled their eyes.

heeseung locked stares with jungwon, to each, it was impossible to read their faces at the moment, not feeling any closeness to their own family.

sunoo nudged his back, so he would break out of the stare and do something for the person he decided to bring into their home.

in a second, he was by your side, a stern look going to all of the others "there's nothing to explain, she's already leaving"

jungwon wanted to get you out of the situation as soon as possible, he didn't expect this would happen.

"i think there is a lot to explain jungwon" ni-ki looked at the floor.

you weren't sure who was feeling angry, but you sensed someone closed to your radius did, it was quite weird, all your life you thought vampires didn't have emotions.

"it's my fault" you interrupted the heavy atmosphere, as six pairs of eyes looked at you weirdly, some not thinking you would say that, and others questioning themselves why.

"yesterday i told him that i would show him were that group and i hid the alcohol and i ended up falling asleep" you cringed at how bad the lie was.

but it made a little sense.

jay stepped forward then "didn't you say yesterday to jungwon, and i quote i think you are old enough to find out about it yourself" he almost laughed at his friends embarrassing expression, but had to stay serious.

"sometimes i do nice things for people who need it" you stated with a smile, hoping they would believe your slight egoistical act.

jungwon turned around, crossing his arms over his chest "i do not need anyone to be nice with me, especially you" his eyes scanned you up and down.

your eyes widened as if to tell his to go with it, but he seemed to be in another world to understand that.

"i'm leaving now, or i will get more detentions" the door knob attracted more sound.

"no you will not" heeseung stopped you.

you rolled your eyes, deciding it was enough of messing around "lee heeseung if you say you don't like werewolves that much, then stop trying to make me stay, a single word comes out of your mouth and i will trash this whole house with my claws"

the threat seemed to get more to sunoo than heeseung, his face only showing indignation "no you will not trash the house i perfectly decorated!"

sunoo hit heeseung in his kneecap again "look what you caused!"

the sunshine sent you a look, speaking that it was okay for you to leave.

and so you did, not looking back to the fight that broke down, but only knowing two different people's eyes watched you from afar.