xiii. very uninvited

LOVE FANGS

it was not enough to say heeseung and sunghoon were very confused once arriving back to their house with sooha, sensing a weird presence inside. like something didn't belong here.

sunoo kept pestering and rambling about random things to heeseung as soon as he stepped through the door with the girl behind him, same as jake with sunghoon.

they both looked around the house, trying to find were that odd feeling came from, but only found jay - and now sooha - organizing the things from the party earlier, the said vampire avoiding any eye contact.

"yah sunoo, stop!" heeseung pushed sunoo phone away from his eyes, as the boy sulked, his eyes tearing up.

"i'm not talking to heeseung until i die" the sunshine now turned villain said, crossing his arms with a small pout placed on his lips, almost falling off the couch he harshly sat on.

jake, who heard his announcement looked over to the both "you know we-"

"i know!" sunoo rolled his eyes, standing up quickly "it's sarcasm, okay? if you can't understand it, it's a you problem" he wiggled his finger in jake's direction.

"ooh" sunghoon placed a hand on his mouth from shock.

"hey? what's up with you?" heeseung looked up at sunoo, who clearly didn't even look at him while he spoke "did something happen?"

"no"

"are you sure?" he stood up, a small smirk in his lips "you are acting like a child, it's very embarrassing~" he kept pushing sunoo's buttons.

a small gasp came from sunghoon, who seemed to be emotionlessly watching the drama, followed by a slap to his arm from jake, who bit his lip trying to control laughs.

"you don't get to say that to me!" sunoo kicked heeseung's right knee cap, earning a pained groaned from the older vampire "yeah, that's what you get"

with that, the sunshine gracefully exited the room. a loud noise echoing when he slammed his door shut and put some music on, acting like a typical rebel teen from movies.

"HAHAHAHAHAH" jake exploded into laughter with sunghoon, as they held and hit each others arms.

heeseung rubbed the spot where sunoo kicked him, hoping for the pain to be over quickly "it's not funny"

the duo looked in his direction, to his face and then over to his knee cap, after a few moments of silence, they laughter filled the room once again, as they continued to make fun of their friend, eyes slowly starting to tear up.

heeseung rolled his eyes, mumbling profanities while limping to his room.

"HE'S LIMPING! HAHAHAHHA"

"STOP! HAHAHAHAH"

"PFTTT"

he took the stairs to the second floor, still dragging his leg, when sunoo hits someone, he does it with very much intent of hurting them as much as he can.

on the last room of the hall, jungwons room, a pair of small voices mumbled, talking about the recent fight.

"i can't believe sunghoon is a werewolf too" ni-ki furrowed his brows, looking at the floor while his hands remained clasped.

what happened earlier with sunghoon kind of made some of them feel unfamiliar with said person.

jungwon, who leaned on his closet's door, nodded in agreement "half. he's half werewolf, half vampire. but still, i don't understand why he kept this from us- no, nevermind that, how did it even happen?" the boy sighed in confusion.

way too many things were happening at the same time. firstly, sooha, someone who he considered a friend, found out they were all vampires, then, the weird vampires following her, the blonde at the woods, sunghoon being a werewolf, and lastly, a girl that was resting unconscious on his bed after curing him.

"well, it is possible, but maybe we should wait for him to tell us, and bring the issue up, you know?" the youngest spoke once again.

"mhm, and also.." jungwon eyes slid back into the girl's figure "..maybe... she could, help? with sunghoon" he quickly added.

"help as in what?"

many ideas ran through jungwon's mind, and many different scenarios too "well, she is a werewolf after all, and we are vampires, i doubt that we could help him in any way with his other..half"

ni-ki just shook his head "no, i don't trust her, am i sure sunghoon doesn't either"

"but-" jungwon went to speak again but was cut off by the other person in the room.

"you shouldn't just trust her with sunghoon because she healed and took your pain, you said it yourself, she is a werewolf, and we hate them"

"we?" he questioned.

"yeah as in all of us, including sunghoon and you, we have never trusted them nor liked them, why should it change now because of a situation?" ni-ki felt some sort of betrayal from his older friend words.

"i don't remember agreeing to that" jungwon pushed his body up from the closet and walked towards the side of the bed, his eyes focused on your arm, which was slowly returning to normal, the black veins fading away "i never agreed to hate someone"

"she is-"

"i know what she is!" jungwon remarked with annoyance "but will you also hate sunghoon for being one? hm?! since you are so persistent on why werewolves are the worst and you hate them so much, i want you to go and tell that to hoon, tell him you hate him"

jungwon radiated fury, he couldn't understand why ni-ki hated werewolves so much, to jungwon, they weren't his favorite creatures ever - he never knew why, but since they were natural enemies for centuries - he can stand them being around and had no problem.

"what? are you friends with them now?" ni-ki laughed sarcastically "we are enemies, it's either them or us jungwon, why try to change how things have been for a long time?"

"get out of my room please, i don't want to fight with you" jungwon weakly muttered.

"oh, now you don't want to talk!" ni-ki scoffed "yeah of course, everything always goes your way all the time" he neared the door "i hope you're happy with those werewolves" was the last thing he spoke, before disappearing into the hallway.