xx. back to the beginning

LOVE FANGS

wood planks cracked beneath, letting almost horror movie deserved squeaks, but nonetheless, you kept going inside the abandoned shack.

finding a bedroom wasn't that difficult, the place was significantly small, so with great care you set down sunghoon, in a very awkward position.

dragging his legs over to your right, he seemed better, no back pain from sleeping in weird angles.

back in the living room, the yang male stood like a tree, unmoving, his breath was caught in his throat, wondering how did you even know about this place, a place all too familiar to him and all the others.

forcing his eyes to look around, he found a small scrambled up paper on top of the kitchen counter, semi-empty cabinets, and dust on every inch of the place.

"how long has it been...?"

"did you day something? want to keep arguing?" a voice brought jungwon back to reality. he rapidly turned in that direction with a frightened face.

"i'm only joking, why do you look like that?" your nose scrunched distastefully.

"is he fine?" the vampire tried to change the conversation, and you complied, knowing better than to pry.

"i wouldn't say that.. yet" your eyes studied him, trying to force an answer to why he was acting weird out of your own mind, but none would be even close to the truth "is it.. no nevermind"

"what was that?" he inquired, raising a brow.

"i was thinking about something stupid, don't worry" you laughed it off, trying to be a little friendlier with him, after snapping a few moments ago.

jungwon stepped forward and leaned his head slightly so he could look at you properly "it's not stupid, tell me"

as if he'd ever care you sighed, deciding not to make any conflict by replying like that "maybe i can take care of sunghoon, like, teach him how to properly not look like he does now"

"..."

"if that's okay.." you stared at your school shoes "it won't be good if you're just here with him, i mean after all, he's half the same as me as-well"

not even a second later, someone else spoke "i want to do it" both of you turned to the sound, finding sunghoon leaning on the door frame of the bedroom, gripping it like his life depended on it.

" i want her to help me"

the other vampire in the room felt a little conflicted as his brother smiled at you, a heart warming smile, did he really feel happy? he's half werewolf, he has feelings.

the shack seemed suffocating, and the air from his lungs were hardly getting out.

for some reason, he felt like someone had punched him right in the middle of his stomach, and his body burned "do whatever you want"

with that said, jungwon harshly closed the front door when leaving.

but this went almost unnoticed, as you and sunghoon could only feel happiness and comfort from one another.