xii. claws out!

LOVE FANGS

opening your eyes once again, you saw that taki, jo and the wolf had disappeared, probably followed the blond since they were a few meters from the explosion and un harmed.

heeseung was gone too, same as sooha, your mind figured he was protecting her like before.

with slow and cautious steps, with some pained grunts escaping your bleeding lips, your back against a tall tree for support, observing the rest of the vampires, who all laid looking defeated.

one by one, they each stood up, taking a few seconds to remember what had happened, of course they would be unharmed from the fight, it was probably one of many ones they have had.

in the midst of thinking how many fights they have had, a groan took your attention back to the reality of the forest.

four of them stood still, looking down at one who was still of the floor, holding his stomach, or at least that was what you could see with the moon as a light.

one of them got hurt? it seemed your words from a few moments ago weren't true at all.

maybe..

bitting your lip, you knew you were going to do something that shouldn't be done from a werewolf to a vampire.

slightly regretting your actions, you walked over to them, limping a bit from your left feet.

jake, jay, niki and sunoo turned to look at you, not expecting your presence out of anybody to come close to them.

but you ignored their stares, as jungwon held onto his stomach painfully, blood quickly tinting his white shirt.

with a deep breath, not caring about anyones stares, you opened your mouth, kneeling down next to him "give me your hand"

the other vampires watched your every move like hawks, ready to harm you or push you away, if you got any closer to their friend, but not expecting those words at all.

a silence ran through the air, as he took the words in "what?" the brunette blinked two times, locking eyes with you. you noticed his face had some cuts.

"give me your hand" you repeated, extending yours with an emotionless face, but on the inside, you felt as if all your family looked down on you like a betrayer.

the vampire looked confused, more than angry. seeming as he wont comply, you forcefully took his hand.

sunoo gasped at this, nudging jake on his side, who was as confused at everyone.

they all looked at the hands, who intertwined fingers.

then, black veins started appearing in your arm, as all the pain jungwon currently felt, transferred to your body, but they didn't know this, except him.

he eventually looked calm, in peace, while you took away a huge weight from his body.

the black veins started appearing more thicker and they quickly rose to your upper arm, as your other hand gripped the ground, not knowing he was that much hurt.

going further than your limit, you kept intaking his pain like a drug, more and more. jungwon felt something strange on his stomach, lifting his shirt up a bit, panic of the unknown crossing his face.

"wait-!" the hole he was punctured was healing quickly, quicker than he would do it as a vampire.

he looked over to you, seeing your eyes glowing velvet red, before the whites of them turned fully black, looking as if something possessed them, and it did, but it was him.

before he could try to stop you again, your body felt cold, as your eyes slowly closed, consciousness taken away.

he was fully healed, but at what cost, he had no idea if your reckless act would kill you, he hoped not, if not the other wolves would attack him at night.

but you wouldn't leave your pack alone, right? or was this all a plan, you faked your death, they killed jungwon and you came back from the dead as if nothing happened...

pushing those thoughts aside, even if they did seem a but credible from his side, jungwon looked over to his friends.

"jay!" he called out, as the said person rushed to him side, still amazed by everything that had happened, looking as if it was taken from a movie.

jay held your body on his arms, taking every muscle on his body not to cringe away, even if you had saved his family and friend, you were still the enemy, right?

both jake and jay held you up, looking at each other with regret laced on their faces.

jungwon got checked up by sunoo, who looked like a mother asking him all kinds of questions.

"are you okay?"

"what were those black veins?"

"did she poison you?"

"how did that feel?"

"can you believe a werewolf just did that?"

"can i tell heeseung?"

"what about the hole in your stomach?"

"wait did she heal that too?"

"will she die?"

"sunoo"

"how can those wolves be so reckless?!"

"sunoo..."

"did you see that? well you did, you were the one being healed- are you sure she healed you or was it an illusion-?"

"SUNOO!" jungwon exclaimed, growing tired.

the strawberry blonde looked at him, his rambling being interrupted "yeah?" he replied with a slight eye roll.

"look at her, we need to take her to our home" he pointed at you, being awkward in between of two vampires "we can't just leave someone unconscious in the middle of the forest"

the whole trip back to their house sunoo complained.

"heeseung will kill us, he will never let me eat an choco mint ice-cream again. if something happens, im gonna blame jungwon, thats an easy escape plan, but if heeseung finds out i will need to really escape, france doesn't sound too bad... i could get a fake identity and a mustache"

"just shut up"