ix. drunk dazed

LOVE FANGS

swaying from side to side with the music rushing through your brain, you struggled to walk around, a smile came into your lips, seeing many people enjoying themselves.

lucky for you, your hands got hold of some alcohol, well, more like you walked in on some people doing shots in a random room and drank quite a few of them when they invited you to join.

since you could resist more than normal humans, quite a lot more than ten shots entered your body.

suddenly, you felt a heavy arm around your shoulder, holding onto you for support "ahh..! wait -" the person blinked hardly, trying to focus on your face, his eyes crossing "i remember you!"

you smiled at him "yeah we were in the same room five minutes ago"

the boy pouted, then a bright smile coming into his face a second later "i'm choi beomgyu!" he shouted, due to the loud music, but your ears could hear him cristal clear.

"i'm komiya mai!" you shouted back.

beomgyu nodded, stabilizing himself a bit "wanna go downstairs?!" he swayed, an empty cup in his hand.

you agreed, walking down the large staircase with him by your side, this night, you were scratching out everything and every thought you lived by, not caring about any consequences, if you did any longer, you would be dead.

not actually dead, but your life would be tied down to thoughts and what ifs.

"aye! aye! aye!" the boy started jumping around to the music, once stepping to the first floor, grabbing your hand in his tighly.

maybe it was the feeling from having fun that you felt as if it was making you more drunk, but it was something you craved to feel everyday.

everyone got more hyped up as the music changed, making it obvious a lot of people like this song from the reactions and cheers.

beomgyu and you, well, it was a different story, it was like both of you were your own worlds. he had a hand on your waist, the other held your right hand.

you laughed at his antics, as he pulled away, twirling your body "fuck it up!" then you proceeded doing the same to him, in which he acted very royalty like.

wonyoung found you a few moments later, also joining in the dance, she was a bit shy at first, copying everything people did with cautious eyes not to mess up, but then she got the hand of it.

"go wony! go wony!" you cheered as she danced in the middle of a circle made from people, who watched her in awe.

more students hyped her up, giving the girl more confidence while doing so, returning to her place  quickly after finishing, her cheeks flushed red from embarrassment.

it seemed like no one else apart from the few persons who danced in the middle wanted to have a go, so the circle closed again, everyone returning to their own groups, but still recognizing some strangers who they saw dance.

with the blink of your eyes in between flashing lights, from being on the dance floor, you were pushed into a wall, standing before three people. more like, vampires.

"disgusting, you reek of alcohol" one of them said "ever learned how to drink properly?" he scoffed.

you sighed deeply, wanting them to know that their small remarks were getting very annoying, very quickly.

"who brought it and where did they hide it?" a honey-like voice then asked, you pinned that voice to a pair of star mirrored eyes, then to jungwon's face.

"why would i tell you?" you raised a brow "after all, i'm just a poor dog" you pouted sarcastically, making it clear that you didn't want to interact with people that probably called you this name and others much worse behind your back.

"cut it out and just tell me" jungwon crossed his arms, as the three of them glared at you, the others in the scene being heeseung and jay, the last one feeling a slight tinge of something, he didn't know, when you called yourself an insult most vampires call werewolves.

your head tilted side ways, as your feet made you step dangerously closer to the boy, looking at him up and down "i think you are old enough to find out about it yourself" your lip quirked upward, showing a bright canine.

patting his shoulder two times, you left, shaking your head, going back to your friends.

jay didn't want to laugh, he really didn't, but it was extremely funny to see the face jungwon had on, a mixture between shock and anger.

"jay- just.. not now" jungwon shushed his friend with his hand, rubbing his temples as if he hadn't had a single moment of stress for ever.