Vinnie

"Ahhh!" I screamed, and suddenly woke up. I just had a terrifying nightmare that a monster was chasing me, and licking his disgusting lips dripping with gooey saliva. That was when my alarm clock rang, and I jumped out of bed, after washing my teeth, and a quick shower, changed into jeans and a T-shirt. I have absolutely no sense of fashion, so I just wear what comes out of the laundry, then I rush downstairs to eat a breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast, and orange juice. After a hug from my mom, I rushed to the school bus, and hopped on, instantly, students started snickering at my clothes, and someone from behind me gave me a hard shove.

"Out of the way, loser!" the person said.

I turned around, and it was the irresistibly handsome and charming Steve Jackson. I almost fainted, I've had a huge crush on him since kindergarten!

"I'm so sorry," I said shyly. All the girls rolled their eyes, and batted their eyelashes at Steve.

That was when Doug said, "Hey, leave her alone!"

"Who do you think you are? NERD!" Someone called out.

Doug sat back into his seat.

I went to the back of the bus, and sat next to Doug, he was my only friend in school. Us losers needed to stick together, though, we don't really fight back. Sometimes, I just really wish that I was like Carrie or Lana! Lana was literally queen of the school, and Carrie was her best friend, they were both beyond beautiful. Carrie had long, sleek jet black hair (she literally looked like Kim Kadashian's twin!) while Lana had gorgeous blonde tresses with a perfect complexion. Also, handsome Jay was Lana's boyfriend!

" Hey, ignore them," Doug whispered to me.

"Thanks, for, uh— back there.................."I trailed off.

Actually, I wasn't the nerd everyone thought that I was, at my old school, I was the queen bee, and everyone followed me around. But, I found it annoying that I had to keep up with the latest trends, and force fake smiles in order to have people like me. So, I decided to transfer and start focusing on studying. Also, well... with a wig and some makeup, I became ugly.