Doug

After school, I rode the bus, and got home. Suddenly, I remembered that I hadn't seen Vinnie today. Hmm, that's weird. And, a new girl also named Vinnie happened to be in my Math class. Well, also the day before,Jay had asked me if...........

Putting the pieces together, I came to the surprising conclusion that Vinnie had a huge makeover and made herself bold and beautiful. I tried to call Vinnie, but she wasn't picking up my calls.

Feeling hurt, I tried texting her:

Doug: Hi

Vinnie: hey~

Doug: i havnt seen u @ school 2day

Vinnie: oh, um,abt dat...

Doug: also, y didnt u pick up the calls?

Vinnie: im so sorry, i must hav missed them

Vinnie: well, um i'll call u now

Doug: ok

And soon enough, Vinnie called me, well turns out I was right. Eh, half right, I guess, because she told me about her past and how she was actually attractive.

Hearing this, I hung up rudely. She had lied to me! I can't believe it, we've been friends for so long, and she......

Feeling angry, I finished my homework so fast that I had finished an hour earlier than usual. Hearing mom calling for me to come eat dinner, I grumpily went downstairs.

Groaning, I pulled out a chair, sat, and sulked.

"What's wrong?" my mom asked.

"Nothing," I muttered. 

But, I saw Jay giving me a sign that I would have to tell him what happened later. Grumbling, I ate the pasta quickly, and went back to my room. 

Hearing a knock on my door, I was about to say, "Who is it?" when Jay just barged in.

"You could have waited," I said moodily.

"So, what happened?" My brother, Jay, asked.

Eventually, I told him everything. And, after I finished he ran out of my room. Weirdo......