Steve

Hearing a beep coming from my phone, I immediately rolled my eyes. Please don't let it be Carrie, again!!!

Fortunately, it wasn't her, but it was a text from Vinnie. Huh? Who is she?

Suddenly I remembered the pretty girl that seemed to be new in school, because I'd never seen her. Huh, that's interesting......

It was almost 11 o'clock, so I wondered why she was texting me this late.

Vinnie: hi, im vinnie

Steve: ....hi

Vinnie: im sorry im texting u this late, but i rlly wanted 2 introduce myself

Steve: do i know u?

Vinnie: no.. i dont think...

Steve:

Vinnie: ok,so um

Vinnie: im vinnie,i enjoy writing poetry, cheerleading, and singing

Vinnie: so, yeah, hope i made a good impression

Steve: uh, yeah, cool

Vinnie: ok, so i guess i'll c u tmr? I'll meet u in the morning at ur locker

Steve: ok

I soon went to bed, and had a peaceful snore.

Waking up, I brushed my teeth carefully and put on ripped jeans, and a loose T-shirt with brand new sneakers. I grabbed my breakfast, and ran down the stairs of our mansion, and rushed to drive to school.

Arriving, I searched for Carrie with my eyes. Hmm, that's weird, Carrie's not here, and even more surprisingly, Lana also wasn't here.

I spotted Derek and Jay in the hallways, and I ran over to them, pushing losers out of my way. Shrugging, they both replied a : "We don't know, either", To my question of where the girls were.

Huh.

Oh, well, I've gotta go meet this Vinnie girl. Saying a simple "bye" to my friends, I walked off towards my locker. I saw a beautiful girl with brown hair wearing a crop top and mini-skirt.

Oh, wow, she's hot.

She gave me a wink, and I walked towards her. Leaning my elbow in the locker, I wanted to impress her with my cool attitude. Instead, she hit me playfully on the arm.

Shocked, I just stood there gawking at her. How dare she! No one does that to me!

Yet, I felt a weird sensation in my stomach. Suddenly losing my confidence, I said:

"You must be Vinnie,"

"Yeah,"

Later, after introductions, we walked to class together, as I stepped into the classroom, gasps filled the room as I pulled out a chair for Vinnie politely.

Girls stared at her in jealousy and boys stared at me incredulously. Ignoring all of them, Vinnie thanked me and sat down, taking out a pale blue notebook from her backpack, I couldn't help but notice how her hair flowed behind her as if in slow motion.