Jay

Driving home in my Porsche, I was listening to music when I heard a beeping noise from my phone, showing a text from Lana:

Lana: i hav smt 2 tell u!!!

Jay: ok

Lana: ASAP

Jay: im going over 2 ur house

Lana: k😘

I haven't finished my homework yet, but Lana was more important. So, I decided to write my homework at her house while she told me about the really "important" thing. I soon arrived at Lana's mansion, and I rang the doorbell, Lana opened the door and let me in. Leading me to her huge pink room, she whipped out her phone, scrolled through her chats, and found a chat from someone named Vinnie. Then, she showed me a picture of a beautiful girl with straight black hair.

"Who's that?" I asked curiously.

"It's Vinnie," Lana answered.

"She's pretty," I said.

I saw a flash of jealousy in Lana's eyes,

"But not as beautiful as my princess of course," I added, kissing her forehead.

Sensing a smile on my girlfriend's face, she quickly told me about this Vinnie girl.

Hmmm, I've never seen her in school, though......

I asked Lana if Vinnie was a transfer student, but she said,

"I don't think so, she say that she's at our school,"

"That's weird....."

"Well, she said that she'll be there when the cheerleading team practices," Lana said.

Soon after, I finished my homework at her house, and we ate dinner with her parents together. I drove back home, and ran into my brother that no one knew about except for Lana, Steve, and Derek. My little brother, Doug. He's a nerd and is such a huge loser, but I asked him if he knew someone named Vinnie. He said yes, and I asked him to describe how she looks.

"Uh, um, he has mousy brown hair, um pimples, and not that att-tractive I-I -uh- gue–ss" Doug stuttered. His stutter is so weird.

Hmm, now that's weird...... The way that Doug is describing Vinnie is completely the opposite of what Lana showed me. So, I decided to ask Doug more about Vinnie. I learnt that Vinnie is also an unpopular nerd like Doug, ugly, and comes from a middle-upper class family.

Texting Lana, I told her all about what I had found out. 

Soon, I went to sleep, and morning arrived. I threw on a tight T-shirt that showed off my muscles, and Gucci jeans with a gold chain necklace. I stopped at Lana's house to drive her to school, and after we had all our classes,it was the cheerleading team's practice time. 

Lana and I hurried to the gym/auditorium, and sure enough we saw the beautiful girl from the picture. Walking over curiously, Lana asked if she was Vinnie, and introduced her to the cheerleading team. Everyone whispered among themselves as they saw the new girl.