Lana

Well, that was unexpected! After Carrie and I felt, she told me how she was suspicious of Steve being up to more harm. I brushed it all off, because I'd known Steve since he was a baby, and even though often arrogant, he would never deliberately hurt people.

Suddenly, I felt pain pricking at my palm, looked down, and saw a piece of paper pierced in my skin. I edged it out, and my blood was already coating part of it with the words: "I'm coming for you" written on it.

Carrie saw, and she grabbed my hand, palm up.

"Lana," She said, giving me a worried look.

"I-it was," I stuttered.

"Steve," Carrie finished.

"Y-yes,"

We ran as fast we could back to Carrie's Porsche. We jumped in, and she drove off at full speed, and I could feel the wind in my hair. Whipping out my phone, I took a flawless selfie with my hair blowing behind me with Carrie making a sassy Kim Kardashian duck-face pose.

We arrived at her mansion, and she offered to let me stay for the night, and after I texted my parents, of course I agreed.

Not only talking about Steve, the mysterious things happening lately, we also got to talk about our hobbies and love lives.

Just two best friends chilling, settling in for a peaceful night, until we both heard out text message ringtones buzz simultaneously.